1. The user can either click “Run Random 10 Day Simulation” to generate outputs over 10 days using random values for all inputs OR
2. Enter a temperature for the next day OR click the “Randomly Generate Temperature” button to generate one.
3. The user then enters their intended:
a) Price per cup
b) Initial Investment
4. The user also needs to either enter their:
a) Amount of Vodka per Jug
b) Number of Ice Cubes per Cup
OR click the buttons to optimize these variables to maximize demand.
5. Then clicking the “Calculate Demand” button will automatically take them to sheet 2, calculate the predicted demand and the required quantities of stock to satisfy this demand.
6. The user must enter their intended stock purchases subject to data validation to avoid them trying to purchases items in quantities that are unavailable or that cost more than there is funds available for. Alternatively they can also click the button labeled “Optimize Purchases” to have the best possible combination of purchases displayed for them.
7. The user can then click the button “Run Simulation”, this will take them to sheet 3, where the outputs for that day will be displayed.
8. Clicking “Next day” will then save all the inputs and outputs in sheets 5-7, reset all the values on sheets 1-3 and return them to the front sheet to repeat the process.
9. When the user has cycled through the process 10 times they will automatically be taken to sheet 4 where the cumulative totals are displayed. They can also access this at any earlier point by clicking “Display Cumulative Totals”. ...