Apart from this, the existing customers should also be paid regular attention, so that they remain loyal to not only iPad but to Apple Inc.
1) The main motive of Apple Inc. is to create products through innovation. Apple focuses on the emotions of its customers. The brand tries to show passion, hopes, aspirations and dreams through their products. Apple has created a unique position for itself in the market for its excellent designs. So it can be said that Apple Inc. was popular even before the launch of iPad.
2) The product offered a good battery life. A good battery life is very important for people from business class as they have can use it while travelling. It is small, light weight and easy to handle. IT also comes with a warranty from Apple Inc. Apart from this; the customers also view iPad as a high quality niche product. So an Apple IPad would be received by the customers as a status symbol (Apple Inc., 2012).
4) IPad has received the first mover advantage because the tablet concept was new at the time, when iPad was launched. Moreover, the product is eco-friendly and made from recyclable materials. It would attract more buyers, especially who are environment conscious.
5) Newer and more advanced version of iPad has been launched to offer better technology to the customers. IPad now has a retina display, with higher resolution. It is the only tablet which will offer 1080 HD resolution. So it can be said that Apple iPad would offer much better display than its previous version ((McWhinnie, 2012).
1) In order to retain customers for iPad, Apple Inc has to first remove certain limitations in the product. The iPad is not having any camera and two applications cannot be run simultaneously. These are few functions that the competitors are offering and Apple has to improvise the iPad accordingly.
2) The people using the iPads should be offered free versions of newly launched applications like
The company had already sold 19 million iPads in the market round the world. This sales figure depicts that the brand has high level of goodwill and it is…
Human resource department in most organizations is responsible for the recruitment selection and retaining of employees this responsibility is also bestowed on the relevant department that the vacancy exists (Bizmanualz 2008). Aberdeenshire Housing Partnership (AHP) is a housing company located in Scotland providing housing services, the company has a staff team comprising of three departments chief executive officer being the overall leader, staff team in the finance and corporate services and the housing services team.
This essay discussed the requirement of retaining customers in case of the banking industry and the ways which the banks plan out for retaining these customers. In order to show the readers the implications of the literature review, the author has started a discussion, so as to streamline the purpose of the research study and the literature review.
The roles of consumers are changing, rather than they should run after the seller, the seller has to convince them and keep on reminding them about the seller’s existence in the market, it is very difficult these day to differ between the sentences “every thing is marketing” and “marketing is everything”.
The research shows that at the time of economic turndown the companies having strong and adaptive cultures are better able to handle the financial crisis than those with weak and poorly defined cultures. The right combination of people and culture can mean the difference between the financial success and failure.
They have to balance requirements for quality and productivity and are under constant pressure to improve bottom-line results. Business cannot afford the high cost of hiring mistakes and they cannot afford the even higher cost of
The retail market is diverse with segmentation, involving a lot of complex challenges and has more reach in the market through globalization. In this report we will focus on the complex issues that retail
Even with the current global economic crisis, employer surveys still consistently cite employee retention is there main concern. According to Workman (2008), a majority of these international job assignments
Even with the existing international financial predicament and job layoffs, commercial appraisals still constantly cite staff retention as of foremost importance. Workman (2008) argues that most of the international
Internal recruitments are, usually, more concerned with giving existing employees promotions as a means to motivate them. External recruitment, on the other hand, brings in new blood into the organization (Compton, Morrissey, & Nankervis, 2009).
Whenever, there is a case
1 pages (250 words)Essay
Get a custom paper written by a pro under your requirements!
Win a special DISCOUNT!
Put in your e-mail and click the button with your lucky finger
Apply my DISCOUNT
Got a tricky question? Receive an answer from students like you!Try us!
Didn't find an essay?
Contact us via Live Chat, call us at +16312120006or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org