According to my observation, John was taller than other pupils in his class. He was around 44 inches slightly above the average height for 5 years old child. Given that the average height for 5 years old child is 43 years, this makes John to be slightly above the average…
3. The three physical features that made me determine that John was a preschooler were his talkative feature, attentiveness, and his profanity behavior. I realized that he was talkative by the way he said many and different things in a short period. His attentiveness was evident by the way he paid attention to questions and enjoyed discussing serious issues. His profanity was evident by the way he used silly words most of the time.
4. According to my observation, John was in good health. This is arguably true because his height and weight fit for a child of his age. Nevertheless, although he was slightly bigger than others, this could be attributed to hormonal differences that differ from one person to another. On the other hand, I was convinced that his psychological well being was fit. I concluded this because for the duration not less an hour, I closely watched and monitored his behaviors as he interacted with other pupils. At one point, he played a role of a football referee and his conduct was normal. He even tried to resolve a misunderstanding between two players. As for his nutrition, I could see him eat comfortably his lunch meal. However, I observed that he had small injury on his face, but being at his age, I took it to be normal because such injuries occur when children of his age are playing.
1. According to what I observed from John, there were some gross motor skills involved. For the time that I observed John, I observed him running, throwing, and skipping. When they played hind and seek game, John used to run when hiding from the seeker. He threw stones at some targeted destinations to hit a marked ground as required by the game they were playing. Skipping was also evident most of the time when they were playing.
1. During the one hour that I observed John, I could see him use his fine motor skills well. I observed that John could easily use the spoon to feed himself, tying his she races, and drawing some shapes. During ...
Cite this document
(“Preschool Observation Project Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1250 words”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/education/523888-preschool-observation-project
(Preschool Observation Project Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1250 Words)
“Preschool Observation Project Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1250 Words”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/education/523888-preschool-observation-project.
Valerie rode her tricycle and pedaled it to where they were, at the bottom of the playground fort. She parked the tricycle by the pole supporting the fort to keep it out of the way and slowly climbed the chain ladder towards them. She smiled when she heard them laugh out loud and sometimes laughed along as she inched forward to hear them better.
The child I observed was of a white American background. His name was Tomi, and he is a full-time (8 to 6) four-year-old enrolee at CCLC. His parents both work; he is an only child with a grandmother nearby. Tomi enjoys spaghetti and hot dogs; his favorite activities at school are storytime and blocks.
Societies around the world have various reasons for sending their children to school early, which varied in their cultural, social, and economic status. The reasons are global pressures on educated and unemployed youth, increasing pace of technological advancements in every field especially in education, information and career.
Knowledge is imparted based on classroom studies. I got the opportunity to spend an hour in a preschool classroom to see another person teaching, I keenly observed the minor details. The teacher had more motherly and friendly attitude towards these children.
required by preschool teachers to initiate and promote progress in the content areas including literacy, math, science, social studies, the arts, and technology. The learning ability in preschoolers can be enhanced by stimulating environmental exposure where students can feel
“This drive towards excellence in education has implications for the way preschool education in Singapore is shaped, and the way children and their education, care and overall development are perceived”
His mother is a stay-at-home mom, despite the fact that she has had a successful career as a manager and business consultant before having children. She and her husband both agreed that once they began their family, Mary, Luke’s mom would
The shop is an ill maintained but spacious place, poorly lit and somewhat shabby with old and creaking chairs and benches. Yet, the good thing is that the coffee and the sandwiches served by the owner happen to be really awesome.
Their voice was much louder than others.
3. Textbook CD (10min.) – Students listened to a chant and repeated after every phrase. When they were done practicing, the teacher ordered each group to stand up and sing
1 Pages(250 words)Essay
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Essay on topic Preschool Observation Project for FREE!