ideology puts focus on the needs of the times and what are needed to become a productive member of society and thereby design the educational curricula according to the assessed need of the time. It emphasizes skills and competencies that have to be learned in order to survive in the real world.
Refer to your copy of the Goal Three Standards. List three(3) appropriate standards and describe the activities provided for students in this lesson that demonstrate the Goal 3 Standards. How do these relate to the assignment?
In introducing the lesson to the pupils, the audience has to consider as children who loves to play and have short attention span. Such, the lesson has to be presented as fun and engaging for the lesson to be effective.
1. Encourage children to talk what is their favorite game and then ask them to describe them. Most likely boys will talk about sports while girls will talk about their friends. The importance in this activity is to engage the pupils to express themselves.
2. Second, ask them why they like such games. This will provide the teacher an opportunity to assess the language skill level of pupils and can apply necessary changes in the lesson plan when appropriate.
Kindergarten is the stage where children are beginning to read or has just learned how to read. This skill must be enhanced to enable the pupils to acquire other knowledge through the skill of reading.
1. Colorful representation of the alphabets should be used where consonants and vowels are segregated. Most likely, children already know what they are but it would be necessary for them to recite them just to familiarize them.
3. When the pupil has already a grasp that the combination of consonants and vowels actually forms a word, they will be engaged in a game of word creation where they will be given letter blocks to construct words by pairing the letters.
1. To encourage children to work independently and still interested with the subject matter, present them ...Show more