He commits as a principle is seen during the incident when he asks his secretary to call a local parochial school to inform them that they would not be able to use the school bus for a zoo trip because they are religious school. This bias isjust because the school is a…
The legal reason is the school district faces liability charges against it.
4. When Principal Warren meets with the superintendent he tell him that evaluation of all the teachers was already been done while this is particularly not true. He could have given the correct details to the superintendent.
5. Another thing that he does that can be termed as an error is when he substitutes the sick biology teacher with a parent. He does this without taking into consideration that there is need to be qualified and proper replacement process that is supposed to be followed (Sharma, 2009).
7. The principal does not go through the proper procedure that is supposed to be taken in a case where a teacher is being subbed. He should have made sure that the sub’s credentials are checked and she is briefed on how far the class had gone through syllabus.
8. It is also not allowed to hire any teaching staff without the consultation of the Board of Governors. Principal Warren would have made sure that he did this before seeking a sub for the biology teacher.
10. When he goes to evaluate one of the teachers he only stays for 20 minutes and then leaves never to come again. This period is far below the period that is recommended for the observation of teachers.
11. He approves a trip for a class to go to a factory without waiting for parents to sign the permission forms. The reason that he gives is that the same class had recently visited the zoo. However, these are two different trips and permissions should be sought for every trip.
13. The other thing that he does is suspending a student over the allegations that he had punched the Board President’s daughter (International Conference on Education and Educational Technology & Wang, 2011).
15. Despite knowing that the students are supposed to be in class for the first lesson, he does nothing when he finds Bill ...
Cite this document
(“Assignment3-552 Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/education/676276-assignment3-552
(Assignment3-552 Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 Words)
“Assignment3-552 Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 Words”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/education/676276-assignment3-552.
Currently the punishment is carried out through lethal injection as it is considered to be most humane. The condemned are fed a concoction of chemicals via an IV line. However, as it is carried out by untrained prison staff without the presence of the doctor, it is not always carried out effectively.
However, different regions and states define recycling differently and also there is “no standard approach” for fixing the rates of recycling or the collection of the required data, which makes it “difficult to collect analyze data” to evaluate the effectiveness of various recycling programs being adopted by different regions and states (p.1).
The price of the commodities within this basket is computed in a monthly basis to show how the general price level behaves (Bureau of Labor Statistics 2008).
The data from the government reflects that CPI increase by .4 of 1% in April when compared to March.
lent and the employees are consistent with his performance, then they are given extrinsic rewards on the basis of profit maximization, equity, equality and need. If the job performed is below the satisfactory level then the employees are punished or fired. Recording employees’
on as “living together in the same residence, generally either as husband and wife or for an extended period of time as if the parties were married. Cohabitation implies that the parties are having sexual intercourse while living together, but the definition would not apply to
As you check on the tree diagram, you tend to find out that one concept explains the other.
To explain my tree diagram that I have used as an example, I can say that “A” is the major topic here. “A” has four
This paper addresses some of the Ethics and how they apply to the teacher trainee.
To begin with, expressing personal view over scenario may lead to a teachers’ dismissal. This is because, as per the prescription by the board of education, they are
This is a civil tort case, where the Martinez family sought damages for the losses they suffered after the police forcefully broke into their home and arrested them. The family suffered both material and psychological damages following the
2 Pages(500 words)Assignment
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Essay on topic Assignment3-552 for FREE!