The legal reason is the school district faces liability charges against it.
4. When Principal Warren meets with the superintendent he tell him that evaluation of all the teachers was already been done while this is particularly not true. He could have given the correct details to the superintendent.
5. Another thing that he does that can be termed as an error is when he substitutes the sick biology teacher with a parent. He does this without taking into consideration that there is need to be qualified and proper replacement process that is supposed to be followed (Sharma, 2009).
7. The principal does not go through the proper procedure that is supposed to be taken in a case where a teacher is being subbed. He should have made sure that the sub’s credentials are checked and she is briefed on how far the class had gone through syllabus.
8. It is also not allowed to hire any teaching staff without the consultation of the Board of Governors. Principal Warren would have made sure that he did this before seeking a sub for the biology teacher.
10. When he goes to evaluate one of the teachers he only stays for 20 minutes and then leaves never to come again. This period is far below the period that is recommended for the observation of teachers.
11. He approves a trip for a class to go to a factory without waiting for parents to sign the permission forms. The reason that he gives is that the same class had recently visited the zoo. However, these are two different trips and permissions should be sought for every trip.
13. The other thing that he does is suspending a student over the allegations that he had punched the Board President’s daughter (International Conference on Education and Educational Technology & Wang, 2011).
15. Despite knowing that the students are supposed to be in class for the first lesson, he does nothing when he finds Bill