The following are the learning outcome for numeracy demands
• Be able to measure distances on the map using the scale provided
• Student should be able to locate places of interest using the map direction and scale
• Students should be able to read the compass direction of a place and pinpoint some of the resources found in Victoria
• Students should be able to locate various human environments, spread of settlement, population, towns and cities and land use in Australia.
• Students should be able to know why environments change
• The students will be able to identity a grid and read its location
Literacy learning outcomes
Literacy skills help the learner understand the aspects of language and how to employ these aspects in managing school work and social life. Literacy skills are developed through writing, speaking, listening, viewing and reading. Literacy shapes the way students view themselves in relation to their environment.
• Students should be able to find information on the maps and share it
• Students should be able to describe the accurate location of places on the map
• Student should be able and become familiar to tourist maps
• Students should be able to answer the question asked in the text book and share and check the response with the others
• Should be able to present their conduct group discussion and share the knowledge in class
Justification of the numeracy demand ...Show more