The suitable comparison group that could be selected for investigation of factors that cause deliquescent behavior in teenagers is that between the ages 12 and 18. This group would be suitable as this is the adolescent stage.
2. Observation can be used in causal-comparative…
The study is that which will involve comparison in contrast to correlation research, which tends to look into a relationship.
4. The questions of the effects that occur due to a factor might lend themselves better to causal-comparative research than a to an experimental research since experimental research would investigate the factors but not compare and contrast them to the results.
6. Random assignment is not possible in causal-comparative study since random assignment may bring about groups that do not relate. Random selection is possible in causal-comparative research since it can lead to groups that can be compared and contrasted.
7. The topic on effects of team teaching on the attitudes of students towards history could be studied through causal-comparative research. This is through selection of a group that are not team-taught and those that are team-taught and comparison is made on the two.
9. There is possibility that a researcher is able to study the same variable in an experimental study and causal-comparative study. This is possible through the topic in experimental study being compared to another topic in causal-comparative research.
10. Categorically variables are those that take on values that are names and labels. A categorical quantitative that can be considered a quantitative variable is grams. It has value and brings about quantity.
1. The topics that a personal interview may be superior to a mail or telephone survey is when the topics require demonstration. An example of a topic is investigation of reaction to stimulus on an individual.
5. Conducting a cross sectional survey on the population is not a good idea. Cross sectional survey will not bring out the actual information and data on the population as compared to a census, which brings out the actual data. Cross-sectional survey is only estimation.
8. There are questions that cannot be surveyed through the mail, ...
Cite this document
(“Answer the question Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 words - 1”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/education/796445-answer-the-question
(Answer the Question Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 Words - 1)
“Answer the Question Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 Words - 1”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/education/796445-answer-the-question.
Therefore, the phrase or statement, “Fast Money Raises My Interest”, can be explained in terms of the Fisher Equation and the quantity of money theory to mean that as money changes hands fast, or frequently-when the velocity is high, results in a high demand for money; that is what “raises my interest implies.
This is because the developed world has forced it upon the developing world to accept these institutions as their helpers in economic terms. In this way, it has become so ingrained in the economists of developing countries that
He should look for other available options like, to manage the rest 2000 dollars by borrowing from some his friends or family members, rather than stealing. In case if he fails in doing so, then stealing would do some good for him and his ill
The advert of the panda urinating on the streets may work as it aims to make the Chinese behave while abroad.
Being truthful and genuine is the best thing. Denying a coworker this information will likely hurt him and his wife. It is good if he gets
The main purpose of the curriculum entails standardizing the students to be in line with the main curriculum. The teachers also handle big classes, thereby minimizing close teacher student relationship. The teachers impart the state
Usually, propositional content does not leave any doubt about the claim made. The second type of meaning is the relational content. The relational content serves to indicate the kind of relationship existing between the person originating with the message and the
Question (c) has the potential to add substantive value to knowledge hence the highest score on significance(Fraenkel & Wallen, 2009).
I would define a humanistically oriented classroom as one where the teacher strives to meet