Report Plan 1. Recipient of the Report The recipient of the report will be the top management including the CEO of Apple, Inc. the plan will be presented to all those officials who have some role to play in decision making matters. 2. Identify the Topic of the Report The topic of the report will be ‘Recommendation for Production of Low Cost Laptops and Healthcare Focus’…
3. Identify the Purpose of the Report The purpose of the report will be twofold. First, it will help the company increase its market share in third-world countries where the demand for laptops is increasing with every passing day but people have no other choice than to buy economical brands, such as, Samsung, Acer, and Fujitsu. The aim of the report is to help Apple, Inc. increase its market share in such countries by providing people with low cost laptops. People like to buy Apple products more than the products of any other brand. However, a high percentage of consumers cannot buy Apple products because their buying power does not let them do so. Therefore, if Apple Inc. manufactures low cost laptops particularly for third-world countries, I believe that both Apple Inc. and the consumers will benefited as the company will increase its chances of gaining competitive edge even in third world countries and the consumers will have an access to the top quality brand of the world. The second purpose of the report will be to make Apple Inc. play its role in reducing the problem of obesity in America. I think it is the responsibility of every major brand of the world to show corporate social responsibility by putting some efforts for solving social issues. I think putting efforts for reducing obesity is also a social cause for which Apple Inc. should play some role as popular brand. People like the products of Apple Inc. and when the company will take steps to create awareness among people about the severity of the disease, people will definitely listen to the advice with interest. Obesity is a disease for which level of awareness really matters in order for it to be reduced. Apple Inc. can create awareness about it through television ads, magazine ads, and social events. 4. Identify Potential Resources that will be needed for Support The potential resources that will be needed for support include commitment of top management towards change, financial resources to develop low cost products, and employee support. All of these factors will work together to make the above-mentioned recommendations feasible for the company. 5. Identify Methods to be used to Gather Information To gather information about feasibility of the recommendations, surveys and questionnaires can be used. Distribution of online survey to the users of internet, particularly from third-world countries, can be a suitable choice to gather relevant data. Users of the internet will fill the survey form through which the company will know whether the idea to develop low cost laptops for the population of third world countries is feasible or not. Information about the need to work on the second recommendation about obesity can be collected through the statistics given on published journals. 6. Identify Criteria to be used to evaluate the Information Collected The collected information will be evaluated considering the age, qualification, and profession of people. For example, age of 18 to 40 years, qualification level of at least high school graduate, and job experience of at least 6 months will be considered. If a person fulfils any of the three criterions mentioned above, his/her filled survey will be considered for evaluation. The ...
Cite this document
(“Report Plan Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 words”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/english/107336-report-plan
(Report Plan Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 Words)
“Report Plan Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 Words”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/english/107336-report-plan.
Morrison’s was founded over a century ago as a small stall. In the half decade up to 2008, when Sir Ken Morrison retired, this stall grew steadily and impressively into the superstore chain that we see today. Morrison’s now has about 450 superstores and is UK’s fourth largest grocery retailer.
• The organization is located or rather has villages all over the UK
• The physical and or natural environment it uses provides attractive surroundings
• Center Parcs carries out environmentally friendly activities
• Provides a wide range of accommodation
accepting the imported products, lower performance of quality control and marketing departments, and some cases of corruption. Pipework has taken several steps to rectify the situation and to get back on track, but most of its attempts couldn’t show any effective results because they were executed without any systematic plan.
For this particular report, the recipient would be administrators of Providence College who evaluates and reviews applications for the Graduate Programs such as Master of Business Administration, Master of Education, or Master of Theological Studies. 2. Identify the topic of the report.
2. Identify the topic of the report. (What product, service, or program will you recommend?) The topic of the report is the exhibition management software, specifically “Ungerboeck software (which) provides fully integrated event and exhibition solutions for CRM, event management, registration, sales, document management, staff scheduling, and more” (USI Ungerboeck, 2013, par.
Based on my learning, I am required to develop a fact sheet for undergraduate nursing for undergraduate nursing students. Before going ahead to develop the product in this assignment, a brief overview of my learning in my previous assignment may be pertinent for reference.
To facilitate the company to achieve its corporate objective, the plan of expanding Marks & Spencer in Pakistan has been presented in this report. A secondary research methodology has been adopted to develop the marketing plan. The
The phones themselves are multi-line, multi-use phones that allow for call forwarding to internal or external numbers, including cellular phones. The purpose of the report will be to detail the features of the phones
The topic of the Report will be the “Gun Control – Aspirations and the Reality”. The report will discuss the Gun Control issue thoroughly along with detailed deliberations into various pros and cons of the Gun Control legislation. This will be an effort to
2 Pages(500 words)Essay
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Essay on topic Report Plan for FREE!