Mercedes (German make) has launched various models up till now ranging from passenger cars, trucks, bicycles, buses, vans and sports models. On the other hand Japanese made Lexus has comparatively lesser…
1. Reliability: In earlier models, Mercedes had some issues in electrical wiring, suspension and brakes but after their out-sourcing, these issues have been resolved. Speaking of today, Mercedes is no doubt a reliable car. Japanese Lexus on the other hand is not equally known for its reliability.
4. Prestige: Mercedes has its origin back in year 1885 and is the oldest automotive brand still in demand. Over the years, Mercedes has set a bench mark for other companies and a lot of customers are willing to pay extra bucks for its prestige and brand name, while Lexus firstly introduced in 1989 is also making its way to set a better standard for their company.
5. Style: Mercedes Benz has always been famous for its stylish design. Lexus however is not very famous for this, they have few exceptional models but there are many cars which are not very famous because of their outer look.
8. Technology: Germans pay too much focus on technology, they launch a car with special features one year and the next year same features happen to hit the market by Japanese in their new edition. That is how Japanese keep their prices cheaper; they don’t have to spend extra on research and development. German cars are very well engineered.
9. Fuel economy: In Japan Gas prices are high, that is why they focus on fuel economy while making a car and Lexus is more fuel efficient then a Mercedes Benz. Mercedes S class proves to be heavy on fuel efficiency.
10. Interior design: Although Lexus offers a very nice interior but since it is affiliated with Toyota, much of it resembles like a Toyota. Mercedes however has a very genuine appealing Interior. It depends on personal taste but Mercedes ranks higher in interior.
11. Spare parts: If a Mercedes car breaks down then one has to pay a lot to get it fixed again in terms of expensive spare parts and labor cost but a Lexus offers much cheaper spare parts and ...
Cite this document
(“Problem-Solving Discussion: Topic is Which country builds best cars, Assignment”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/english/449601-problem-solving-discussion-topic-is-which-country-builds-best-cars-germany-or-japan-mercedes-vs-lexus
(Problem-Solving Discussion: Topic Is Which Country Builds Best Cars, Assignment)
“Problem-Solving Discussion: Topic Is Which Country Builds Best Cars, Assignment”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/english/449601-problem-solving-discussion-topic-is-which-country-builds-best-cars-germany-or-japan-mercedes-vs-lexus.
What is the way forward? Since the above issues have been found to be facts, it is necessary to focus on the necessary steps to take in order to stop them from occurring. Some policies need to be formulated in order to offer solutions to the problems. A thorough research needs to be carried out to establish the cause of the problems.
sessment: Assignment 2 Due 22 May 2011 Further Information / Extensions (If an extension was granted you must state the revised submission date here and attach evidence of the approval of the extension. Unless you provide evidence of an extension, the due date for your assignment will be deemed to be the date indicated in the course information booklet.) I declare that the work contained in this assignment is my own, except where acknowledgement of sources is made.
Which country builds best cars, Germany or Japan? (Mercedes versus Lexus). It is a very difficult choice to compare these two best selling brands. Mercedes (German make) has launched various models up till now ranging from passenger cars, trucks, bicycles, buses, vans and sports models.
The country is also one of the producers of the world's most technologically advanced world of steel, cement, chemicals, machinery, vehicles, electronics and shipbuilding. Located in Central Europe, Germany, North Shore stretches from the North Sea to the west so that the Danish border, then east of the Baltic Sea.
This paper undertakes a country risk analysis of Japan to understand its business environment for investors intending to invest in that country. Japan is located in the Eastern Asian market that is home to the top five countries with the largest growth domestic products (GDP)
Domestic Price in country A will be $10. (c) If tariff of $10 is imposed on imports from country B, country A will now import from country C at a price of $15 per unit. At a price of $15, following quantity will be imported: Domestic Price in country A will be $15.
Unless you provide evidence of an extension, the due date for your assignment will be deemed to be the date indicated in the course information booklet.)
I authorise the University to test any work submitted by me, using