The body organs like kidney, portion of liver, lung and parts of intestine and part of eye like the eye ball is saleable as people can live without them. A human being can do without some of his major organs in the systems and it will be very thought for him to trade what he…
1. There are thousands of people dying around the world for not getting a suitable donor. There are many ailments and accidents which require body organs like kidney, liver part, eye ball or intestine. So if a person is willing to sell their body organ for the benefit of other, then many people can be saved from death
1. Many people hesitate to sell their body organ for the fear of it being unsafe. The body organs are removed by means of surgery and people may lose their life or can impair their health during the medical procedure. People do not have to be afraid of donating their body organs as the removal of organ and its tissue makes it a safe medical process
2. Today most of the organ removal surgery is a safe procedure. Technology has advanced well enough to make this medical process safe. The people have a notion that if they lose one of kidney or part of liver or intestine can make them ill. However one kidney is enough for a human to survive and liver does grow so there is no issue with it being removed.
1. The selling of body parts is an illegal business around the world. There is large opportunity for body organs however the illegal trafficking of the body organs and the crimes involved in it makes it an illegal affair. However, the absence of a legitimate marker is the reason why the sale of body organ is facing problem.
2. Government need to understand the potential of sale of body organ and make it a legitimate process which would also decrease the criminality involved with it. There is nothing illegal about sale of body organ if it is not damaging the health of the donor and would give them a financial boost and save lives of people.
1. Sale of body organ is a beneficial medical process and can save lives of many people around the world. The body organs like kidney, liver portion, eyeball or intestine part can be a saleable organ which can save people in need of them. However, the people are scared of surgery and risk ...
Cite this document
(“Selling of body organs Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/english/628729-selling-of-body-organs
(Selling of Body Organs Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 Words)
“Selling of Body Organs Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 Words”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/english/628729-selling-of-body-organs.
Thus, the concept of organ donation has evolved from an act of charity to a commercially lucrative business. Hence, it raises several ethical and legal questions with regard to the donation of an individual’s body part or tissues for saving the life or another person.
Making money or making more money is an everyday struggle to almost all people, but selling human body or part of it remains controversial. The human body produces a lot of products that no factory can produce hence it can be regarded as living factory ().
In this regard, it is realized that thousands of people across the world are in need of organ transplants. It is not normally a ready affair that those in need of organ transplant will automatically get such organs. The shortage of organs and their donors has created the whole quagmire presently realized.
The waiting time after enrolment for transplantation is long, and many patients succumb to death before being implanted. This indicates that the results obtained from such programmes are not at par with the expectation that benevolence of human kind will take the driver's seat in such situations.
Technology and innovations in medicine have made possible many alternatives to alleviate if not totally cure ailing patients through replacements of body parts or organ transplants. Handwerk (2004) reported that in 2002 alone, the U. S. doctors performed 24,900
What is even worse to state here is the fact that there are organizations working under such realms that deal in the buying and selling of human organs so that these could be transplanted. No matter how well
According to a survey by UNO; in USA after every 10 minutes a new patient adds to the waiting list of national transplant providing a hope to the patient, which is a great credibility to the operation. Someone who dies or is
The author captivates reader’s attention when she outlines that the poor would financially benefit from selling a kidney. With this, the author creates a platform for readers to articulate how the legalization of the sale of body organs can both save
The nature of this subject is considered highly controversial because it is associated with myriad ethical concerns. It is quite sad that sale of human organs, due to surrounding notoriety, is rarely discussed rationally. This essay seeks to explain
lso acknowledge the possibility of some people arguing that whether the market for human organs is publicly acknowledged or not, human organs are and will still be traded in the black market. The following are the reasons why there should not be a market in human organs.
3 Pages(750 words)Essay
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Essay on topic Selling of body organs for FREE!