2) The purpose of the article is to spread awareness about the ways, tourism can harm the traditions and resources of a country. Every tourism agency focuses on attracting tourists to their country, while they should also be educating tourists on how they can be respectful towards the resources of the country they are visiting and not waste water or electricity, while they are on the tour.
3) The audience for this article are tourists, who move from country to country in order to explore different places. However, if we go deeper into the article, the audience is also the tourism authorities of the country, who should make sure that whenever people come from other countries, they don’t waste country’s resources, tourism doesn’t become the reason for reservoirs being damaged or crops being destroyed. It is for the tourists understand that they need to make better choices, when they are travelling to some place.
4) The thesis statement of the article is in its introductory paragraph, which states that, “Tourism has seriously damaged, fragile ecosystems like the Alps-the winter skiing playground of Europe-and the trekking areas of the Himalayas.
5) The writer begins by directly stating the problem which would be discussed in the article, tourism. The writer then defines and generalizes the different areas of the world which are threatened by tourism like the areas of Himalayas, dunes, mangroves and forests. The writer then changes his point from areas to how tourists are wasting water of the countries they visit and how this water is not available to the locals of the village. Moreover, the writer links water with electricity, as there are luxury hotels built for tourists, in which they stay; for hot water, electricity is consumed too.
6) The topic sentence of the first paragraph is, “Worldwide, it poses a serious threat to coastal ...
Cite this document
(“The politics of travel Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 words”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/english/665605-the-politics-of-travel
(The Politics of Travel Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 Words)
“The Politics of Travel Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 Words”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/english/665605-the-politics-of-travel.
A company having its operations across the borders can be said to be involved in international financial dealings. This naturally involves several business risks and returns that are spread across the global business world. Foreign exchange is the process of trading of money across different countries in the world (Melvin & Norrbin, 2012, p.1).
Benefits of traveling overseas are that it is learning experience that helps enhance a person’s creativity, his understanding of a new place, culture and a foreign language and along with these advantages, how the change allows the individual to create an understanding of his own culture and society in comparison.to the new one that he witnesses/
Introduction Power is never equally distributed in any nation. Yet there is a high need to concentrate on the issue of assigning power to whom and how. Governments have many forms, many ways to make decisions for its people. One of the systems of government is democracy1.
Feminist literary criticism involves various forms and aspects to analyze the literature. Certain feminist authors are incline to discuss the masculinity and challenge it with women, some authors aims to discuss the role of women and analyze work with women’s perspective and attitude (Eagleton).
Tourism is about people; it is social phenomenon. Tourism being a high foreign exchange earner, all attention, and resources are diverted to this industry. The word ‘tourism’ has always been a pleasant connotation, something to look forward to, something exciting
As can be seen in the image, though, the people who frequent the area are of African as well as Caucasian descent, co-existing in apparent harmony. Allen Fisher describes the area as “a social interaction in the process between one state and another and
Sport is one of the main features which have driven touring activities within many region for several generations. Sport creates a mass movement of tourism towards a region, and this produces the similar effects on the economy as other tourism activities. These
eading of travelogues becomes interesting because of the attractive exploitation of imaginations and exaggerations done by the authors for telling thematically relevant matters. A number of books like The Little Price, Lucy, and Gulliver’s Travels etc. exhibit the
5 Pages(1250 words)Essay
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Essay on topic The politics of travel for FREE!