Rule of law as one of the basic principles of the English constitution
...Rule of Law. Oxford, UK: Clarendon Press, 1998.
3. Allan, T.R.S. Constitutional Justice: A Liberal Theory of the Rule of Law. New York: Oxford University Press, 2001.
4. Allan, T.R. S. Law, Liberty, and Justice: The Legal Foundations of British Constitutionalism. Oxford, UK: Clarendon Press, 1993.
5. Elster, Jon and Rune Slagstad, eds. Constitutionalism and Democracy. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 1988.
6. Sager, Lawrence G. Justice in Plainclothes: A Theory of American Constitutional Practice. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 2004.
7. Chemerinsky, Erwin. Constitutional Law: Principles and Policies. New York: Aspen, 2nd...