This road log will provide a summary and review of the geology surrounding all the towns, features and man-made structures observed all the way through the trip. At the opening point of the trip, the Chapman Avenue and state college Drive, the west route on the Chapman Avenue is the preferred route. Prior to viewing any houses or businesses, these lands were mainly Citrus Orchards. The rail road was extremely significant to the opening advancement of Fullerton so the Amerige brothers pressed to have the town entitled his name. After crossing Fullerton creek, one of the numerous home tributes broke through its medium banks in 1938, in order to flood the municipal. Bea and Fullerton creeks had headwaters in the Puente and chino hills and have cut their media through Los Coyote’s hills. This implies that these creeks predate the uplift of those hills had adequate water streaming down their media to sustain a path as hills were enriching. Berkley Boulevard is a route that was used at the Fullerton college northwest curve. A number of the campus structures were built by the Works Progress Administration during the thirties. WPA was a federal agenda surfaced following the great depression to assist in providing the unemployed with jobs. In the course of the 1938 flood, pupils were not able to obtain school learning and property due to water covering Chapman Boulevard. When arriving at Lemon Street, Fullerton high school was established on right. Afterwards, there is the crossing of Harbor Avenue, previously known as Spadra road, was the leading street through downtown Fullerton. The town was established on July 5th after George Amerige drove past a post into a mustard field at the curve of what is now Harbor Avenue. Brea Creek in medium paralleling road on right broke through its bank in the course of the 1938 flood and got rid of a number of residential structures. While on the trip, Chapman Avenue corners to the right, making the road cross over the medium of Brea Creek. At the same time, the log arranges for making a right into Euclid Street just onward. An entrance of Ralph B. Area Park was considered to be used to pay insignificant arrival fee. Restroom amenities were accessible at the center. The facility was constructed in 1974, being the opening municipal in the Los Angeles that has particularly been created to conserve its resourceful fossil fuel. Review The interpretative center holds life-sized fossil exhibitions and holds data on the parks geological past. Currently, Clark Park is an isle of exposed space surrounded by lengthy urbanization. A park of size 105 acres is situated on the western nose of a plummeting anticline. Consequently, the historical sand and chippings mines are presently disclosed inside the park. Past the park, the log guides towards Euclid Street, followed by making a left curve onto Bastanchury road. This track is parallel to Union Pacific railroad tracks on left. The trip made it possible for me to note that a trained eye could simply spot headscarps dispersed through the hills. Brea junior high school is on the right, and the main structure of the institution was put up in 1916. After crossing the state college or state boulevard, the street turns out to be Brea canyon road. This roadway was finished in 1922 to supply access amid Orange Municipal and the Pomona valley. The passage above Bea Creek led to a historical symbol just onward on the correct notes that Don Gaspor Portola.