The statue of seated Khafre, was built near the Great Sphinx for the Pharaoh’s valley. During the reign of Khafre Egypt was a peaceful country with no military attacks and full of prosperity. Khafre kept the title “Son of Re” which was started by his father. Menkaure and Khamerernebty are shown with perfect bosy and faces. Care was taken to show the Queen looked very feminine and the King as masculine. It shows that they represent a class that is prosperous and rich in culture and walth. A group of islands that form a circle in the south of Aegean Sea is called as Cyclades. Cycladic art is considered as prehistoric as no scriptures were found. Most of these are figures of nude females whose arms are folded across the chest. The male cycladical idols are cylindrical in shape. Palace of Knossos (Crete) 1700-14—B.C.E. was the home for the tyrant King Minos. He was the son of Zeus and the mortal woman named Europa. The palace has low cilings, all the columns were made of wood, has stone masonry walls. Small chapels were used for worship and religious activities. The palace was not just for royal purposes, evidence shows that they used for administration also. Bull Leaping (Toreador) fresco, from Knossos.was one of the best-known wall paintings of Knossos. The painting depicts a charging bull, two girls and a boy. One girl holds the horns of the bull, the jumps on to the back of the bull and other girl is ready to catch the bull. This bullfight might be a ritual in which the bull were sacrificed.or the fighters or both were sacrificed.
9. It is situated at Akrotiri and one of the best preserved mural paintings. Most of the painting used to depict people but this one was drawn on a landscape. Its full of flowers and colored rocks and tourists title was "the Spring Fresco".
10. The important structures that were reconstructed by the archeologists that form the defensive elements, one used for regal gatherings and the royal reception hall. It is a large set of rooms that's connected to a portico to the open yard and a great hearth at the center and a throne to one side.
11. Lion Gate of Mycenae is a cyclopean masonry that introduces a refine element to the monumental entrance. The structure so made that it keeps enemy soldiers off guard and vulnerable. The bastion is on the hillside, much taller and inaccessible height. Lions at the entrance give a resemblance of guardian that is there to protect.
12. The Greek paintings used to depict humans and animals and lately full Geometric style was developed. The paintings contain different geometric shapes like triangles, circles, square, etc., to depict torsos, long legs and many more.
13. Exekias: Ajax and Achilles playing a dice game, 540-530 B.C.E. was a part of painting known as black figure. Exekias was panel and vase painter and depicts the rivalry between the two Trojan heroes into a board game. His vision of the painting was telling a story where both the warriors were locking horns to fight.
14. Euphronios: Herakles Wrestling Antaios, 510 B.C.E., natural red from the pottery was used to paint.