Place, Promotion and Price Strategies ZTE Computer Tablet Market Entry in the US.

Place, Promotion and Price Strategies  ZTE Computer Tablet Market Entry in the US. Research Paper example
College
Research Paper
Marketing
Pages 10 (2510 words)
Download 0
Computer Tablet Market Entry in the US
To date, it is currently dominated by Apple Inc.’s Ipad 2 cornering around 75 percent of the total market share in September of 2011 leaving leaving only a 25 percent market share for its rivals (Huff Post, 2011). …

Introduction

“According to leaked screenshots leaked by an Amazon source of its internal inventory management system Alaska, and published by Cult of Android, the Kindle Fire is on its way to outselling even the Apple iPad” (Barbara, 2011).
Kindle Fire’s Tablet recent robust performance in the market is a positive development in marketing computer tablet in the US because it demonstrates that Apple’s Ipad is not invincible to the competition as initially perceived. This is an encouraging development for ZTE because it manifests that given with a right product and strategy mix, it is possible that ZTE can outsold Apple’s Ipad. This development tells that ZTE’s aggressive marketing objective in 2015 is realistic and doable.
ZTE is not new in the U.S. market. It currently sells smartphones, feature phones, modems and devices within the U. S. market and has worked with U.S. carriers like AT&T Inc., Verizon Wireless, Sprint Nextel Corp. and T-Mobile USA (Khariff, 2011). In terms of brand recall, ZTE is no longer a stranger to American consumers. Such that when it introduces its tablet computers in the American market, it already has brand awareness where it can capitalize to gain more market share. ...
Download paper
Not exactly what you need?

Related papers

Dissertation conclusion under title-An investigation into the impact of branding on growth of tablet computer for the UK market
Abstract This study explores how branding has impacted the growth of tablet computers in the UK market. The researcher critically reviewed literatures on the subjects of branding and its impact for technology products, particularly with reference to branding in the tablet PC market. On the basis of the literatures critically reviewed, the researcher believed that branding has helped growth of…
Place, Promotion and Price Strategies. ZTE Computer Tablet Market Entry in the US.
This makes the product life cycle management a very important function of the business. …
Foreign Market Entry Plan.
Conducting PESTEL analysis is one of the essential steps in scanning the business environment of firms and attaining a complete overview of the various macro-economic factors that the company must take into consideration. PESTEL analysis describes the political, economic, socio-cultural, technological, environmental and legal factors prevailing in the industry or the firm’s business environment.…
An Investigation into the Impact of Branding on Growth of Tablet Computer for the UK Market
10 Figure 4: Belief and perception systems in humans 12 Figure 5: Brand archetype triggers and benefits 13 Figure 6: Three dimensions of benefits in positioning technology brands 19 Figure 7: Operating systems of the current tablets in the market. 21 Figure 8: Three important markets for tablet PCs 22 List of Tables Table 1: Branding in technology markets vs.
An Investigation into the Impact of Branding on Growth of Tablet Computer for the UK Market
ideographic 24 3.3.3 Cross-sectional vs. longitudinal study 25 3.4 Data Collection Design 25 3.3.1 Qualitative vs. quantitative study 25 3.4 Sampling Design 26 3.4.2 Variables 29 3.5 Data Collection, Measurement & Analysis 31 3.5.1 Sample size and instrument for data collection 31 3.5.2 Scaling 32 3.5.3 Ethical Issues in Collection of Data 32 3.5.4 Data Analysis Technique 32 3.6 Conclusion 33…
An Investigation into the Impact of Branding on Growth of Tablet Computer for the UK Market
Only 18 per cent of respondents believe that tablet PC prices will be more affordable in future. Nearly 88 per cent of respondents believe that the future of the tablet PC in the UK market is bright. Perfect correlation was observed between variables V1 (Without promotion nobody would have known about Tablet PCs) & V2 (I would buy an unbranded Tablet PC, because it would be considerably cheaper…
Promotion Strategies
The success of any promotion strategy depends on the implementation of such strategies. Based on the fact that, promotion is an essential in the development of a marketing plan, this consists of a marketing mix. Market mix is a phenomenon developed by Jerome where he outlined the four classifications which are positively correlated. In this mix, the success of any products depends on the four…