Research Findings, Statistical Analysis and interpretation for Etisalat Telecom Corporation

Research Findings, Statistical Analysis and interpretation for Etisalat Telecom Corporation Essay example
Pages 8 (2008 words)
Download 0
COMPANY FINANCIAL STATEMENT Name: Institution: A formal record of a business, person or any entity recorded in a particular financial way is regarded as financial statement. Demographic splits and financial statements take an important position in developing world due to important information that business people acquire from the analysis of demographic splits…


The developed or developing world countries are the major victims affected by the dynamics of the demographic splits. The main concerns relating to the identification of the developing and developed countries gets connected from the populace records (Lovie, 2005). The median age, raises the majority of populace in developed countries, whereas median age falls in developing countries therefore affecting the demographic splits of financial busting by a great percentage. Therefore, the median age in developed and developing countries need analyzation with great concern to the dynamics that they create in business financial status particularly the effects of demographic splits that they establish from their populace. Companies must come up with new product portfolios to meet the need of these new growing demographic needs established by the median age both in developed and developing world countries. The new products will establish new markets that meet the customers’ tastes and preferences in the demographic splits. Identification of the new products concerns the median age in the developing and developed world countries. Additionally, companies must develop new methods of marketing messages and the method of packaging. ...
Download paper
Not exactly what you need?

Related papers

However, on January 26, 2010, Toyota, suspended the sales of eight vehicles that was recalled for various problem which would include accelerator pedals (Welch, 2011). Having developed the Lean production concept as derived from the Toyota Production System, a question that begs to be answered is how these defects made it to the customers. These kinds of production issues were not the first but…
The Pricing Strategies and Programs of Etisalat
In 1983, the company changed its ownership structure when the United Arab Emirates government took over a 60 percent share of the company, giving it majority ownership, with the other 40 percent of stock offered to the public. Today, this company operates under the brand Etisalat. …
Company analysis: Intel Corporation
Furthermore, this discussion also identifies Intel’s current strategies as compare to its closest rivals. In its conclusion, the paper provides certain recommendations for Intel along with an outline of strategic implementation plan which shall help the company to attain long term sustainability and growth.
McDonald's Corporation Marketing Research Paper
McDonalds was established in the year 1955 by Ray Croc in USA as a retailer of snack foods like burgers. The company since then has grown by leaps and bounds with the company presently having its dedicated presence in about 118 diverse nations across the globe and an attractive product offering that includes famous products like Big Mac, Mc Nuggets, Quarter Pounders etc. McDonalds has about 33000…
Company Analysis for Saudi Basic Industries Corporation "SABIC"
Business Description Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of chemical products, fertilizers, plastics and metals founded in 1976. It offers its products and services all over the world. The regional sites are the Middle East and Africa, Asia, America an Europe. SABIC is the largest and most profitable non-oil producing company in the middlie…
discussion -Research and findings : what other researchers found about the issue related to the topic : Analysing the impact o
280). Out of different ideologies that impacted Chinese thinking and social life, Confucianism accounts for the most influence. Even after 2500 years of the time Confucius, his traditional ethics and values continue to show tremendous impact on Chinese life. This piece of paper critically examines the impact of Confucianism on customer behaviour and perception of western brands based on relevant…
findings analysis of dissertation-----Analysis of the Joint Venture entry mode of Marks and Spencer in china with secondary data
Contextually, entering into the market of China also posed considerable challenges to Marks & Spencer (M&S), which is a renowned British multinational retail chain. Critics have thereon argued that it is fundamentally owing to lack of market understanding and appropriate strategies adopted by companies to mark its failure in Asian countries like China (Hopkins, 2013). The discussion henceforth…