3. The current marketing strategy of your company enables the company to understand and reach out to the needs of its customers. 5 4 3 2 1
4. The current marketing strategy contributes to the company in terms of customer satisfaction and sales increase.
5 4 3 2 1
5. In general, the marketing style of my company is excellent. 5 4 3 2 1
Part 5 Presentation of Data
Perceptions Regarding the campaign
No. of Respondents who agree
Increased Competitive Advantage
Increased market share
Reduced customer complaints
Rated most important factors for a company (among other factors given)
Quality of sushi
Company's perception of quality
Elimination of defects
A tool to increase profits
A competitive advantage
2. This study will use quantitative research, which uses explanatory methods in describing the variables wherein the data, situations, or other facts collected will be explained...
2. This study will use quantitative research, which uses explanatory methods in describing the variables wherein the data, situations, or other facts collected will be explained or correlated with other data. It is especially useful when conducting a study wherein the data are immeasurable, such as feelings, beliefs, thoughts, and others (Mays & Pope, 2000). Furthermore, the study will be descriptive as it will focus on the conditions set and the nature that surrounds the data and does not focus on the correlation with other collected facts.
In order to come up with the most suitable research approaches and strategies for this study, the research process "onion" is used. This is because conducting a research is like peeling the back layers of an onion-in order to come to the central issue of how to collect the necessary data needed to answer the research questions and objectives, important layers should be first peeled away. With the said process, the researcher was able to create an outline on what measures are most appropriate to be applied in the study.
It is not unusual for a researcher to first think of his res