Regional Tourism in Australia - Essay Example

Only on StudentShare

Extract of sample
Regional Tourism in Australia

The conference will also include two regional site visits - Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves and Sydney Harbour Sun set- two of the most beautiful and exciting sights of Sydney. The conference sessions and social events will surely provide you with opportunities to interact and make relationship with many dignitaries in and around Australia. The most enchanting feature of the conference is that one day session will be dedicated exclusively for Workshop.
We hope all of you will join us with pleasure for the beautiful, informative and exciting conference - an event that will provide you with the opportunity to discover the new challenges in the tourism industry
The Commission's Conference on Regional Tourism is one of the largest and unforgettable gatherings of tourism industry participants and leaders. Over the last few years, the conference has been witnessing the presence of a surprising number of participants. A number of informative and inspiring activities such as seminars, networking opportunities, workshops, enjoyable and productive games etc have increased the value of the conference. ...
Download paper


This is to inform all concerned that a conference on regional tourism is being held in December, 2009 as a part of the tourism development program of Regional Tourism Commission, Australia. The conference is proposed to be held for three days commencing on 1st December…
Author : ihartmann

Related Essays

'Tourism education and training in China
This figure continued to rise in subsequent years, as depicted by the figure below1.
10 pages (2510 words) Essay
Educational Tourism in Australia
It is known that international students are not subsidized by the Australian government and pay full fees for all courses. This mandate is under the Education Services for Overseas Student (ESOS) Act under the Federal legislation. An examination of recent researches and data indicates that educational tourism revenue have been steadily gaining an upward strength and ultimately surpasses tourism as the top services export this year. Recent studies show that 40% of the total expenses of international students were spent on tuition fees, and the remaining 60% were spent on other goods and...
8 pages (2008 words) Research Paper
Nature Tourism
Motivation relates to the choice of destination and activities, which are expected to relate to trip satisfaction and subsequent travel related intentions. The theories of motivation are a way of understanding the tourist expectations formation, that is, the tourist behaviour. Do they accurately assess and analyse tourist behaviour If so, to what extent
11 pages (2761 words) Essay
Travel & Tourism Essay
Only it has made new strides. People have been undertaking hazardous journeys for thousands of years either on pilgrimage or in quest of new lands and ideas.
12 pages (3012 words) Essay
China’s outbound tourism is fast growing unlike in the past where many limitations hampered traveling (Earnshaw 2005). According to “BNET”, China was the ranked the world’s second fastest growing market for outbound tourism in 2007, in reference to Chinese touring overseas countries. Furthermore, the number of Chinese traveling to other abroad grew by over 25 per cent between 2000 and 2006 “BNET”. For instance, in the year 2005 the Chinese made 31 million overseas trips (Cochrane 2008).
8 pages (2008 words) Essay
Regional Coordination for Tourism Planning
The growing global concern about environment has contributed to the concept of sustainable ‘ecotourism’ from which some regions like Maldives, Kenya and Belize have taken advantage by maintaining their natural resources to target tourism market (Moutinho 2000). This paper in particular, will discuss the point that regional coordination is essential in tourism planning in order to attain the policy objectives at their anticipated levels.
5 pages (1255 words) Research Paper
Current Issues Forums Tourism
Additionally, operators slashed prices with an aim of attracting customers. Take note that domestic tourism accounts for 75% of total industry revenue. In 2010-11, domestic tourism nights are anticipated to grow up to 256 million after three years of decline (Pambudi, 2009).
4 pages (1004 words) Essay
Got a tricky question? Receive an answer from students like you! Try us!