Online Auction is one of the most worthy enhancements of e-commerce, whereby, the process of auctioning has been totally revamped. In this phenomenon, the users log on the website and place their respective bids for the products of their liking, and the worth that they suppose it holds; it is similar to the conventional auctions but the cyber space has changed the medium of correspondence and added the ease of being anywhere across the world to place a bid, alongside increasing the spam of focus to a much wider range of audience…
PEFA's system is an electronically based system that uses client/server architecture, whereby, the suppliers/sellers are connected to the system through the Intranet, while the buyers connect to the system using the internet.
Online auctioning has revealed several advantages over the period of time that were just not possible with the conventional on-site auctioning; this is the reason why online auctions are probably the most renowned form of e-commerce in the present day world. On-line auctioning has been a tremendous interactive opportunity for both buyers and sellers, communicating with each other at their respective ease. Some of the advantages to the sellers and the buyers are mentioned as below:
1. One of the major advantages of online auctioning is its allowance to the fishermen, or any seller for that matter, to address a huge and diversified range of customers. Internet reaches the globe, thus anything on the internet is globally accessed, so the reach is beyond the localities.
7. There is lesser cost of selling associated i.e. ...
3. There is immense demand for fishes in the southern part of Europe, while major supply is in the north, so it's an opportunity for the suppliers to meet the customers and directly sell to them.
4. This also gives birth to the phenomenon of disintermediation, whereby, intermediaries are eliminated, again giving birth to increased margins and yet consumer friendly prices.
5. In online bidding, with huge number of buyers, the bidding is quite competitive, with lesser chances of customers forming a cartel or anything of similar sort so the customer is at advantage.
6. The time to the market, often referred to as the Lead time, is reduced, which keeps the fishes fresh in turn increasing its worth and value.
7. There is lesser cost of selling associated i.e. just 0.2%. As mentioned in the case example, the commission of auction house on $93 is $7, which is approximately 7.52%, while in online auction; it would be $0.18 only.
8. There are some small ports that are not able to generate enough value and are often overlooked. Through online auctioning, these ports and their respective sellers also gain access to a competitive market.
9. There is buyer authentication in terms of security deposits.
Advantages to Buyers
1. Online auction gives buyers more options to buy from by providing more and more information on what is available at the auction and at which ports.
2. The buyers have access to the bid placement at all times i.e. 24/7, which allows buyers from different time zones to also interact.
3. The lesser transaction cost reduced time for transaction, literally within seconds, attracts buyers more than anything because time is precious.
4. Online Auction ...
Cite this document
(“Pan European Fish Auctions Case Study Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1750 words”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/miscellaneous/279711-pan-european-fish-auctions
(Pan European Fish Auctions Case Study Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1750 Words)
“Pan European Fish Auctions Case Study Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1750 Words”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/miscellaneous/279711-pan-european-fish-auctions.
European Commission Enlargement. [internet])
Among the rights conferred upon a citizen of a member state or country is the free movement of goods and persons.3 These freedoms are not absolute though. Within the context of globally accepted legal principles, the laws and rules of the Union, particularly as regarding and relating to its citizens, in general, for the exercise of their rights in the other member states where they are not nationals, in particular, the rationale behind the dynamics of public policy, public security and public health is given paramount consideration.
In these terms, Europe has a significant presence and the regional bodies of Europe have a structural impact on Europe as well as those who wish to trade with Europe. Finally, there are a few policies of the EU which can be considered stronger or weaker in comparison to other countries of the world.
And so, in matters of policy, "Europe's absence from the Middle East'can only be called abnormal." In this paper we trace and try to explain changes in Europe's policy towards the Arab-Israeli conflict during the period from 1967 to 1991.
On May 14, 1948, Israel declared its independences as a sovereign state from which time onwards the Arab-Israeli conflict was transformed into a regional inter-state conflict, with the two super-powers of USA and Russia taking sides in subsequent years with the major players in the region.
It was about more than two years prior to the coming of the Euro in 2002 and Tsuruoka has just engaged part of his management team and two consulting companies to conduct an extensive analysis of Canon's European operations.
Market dynamic demands. The analysis revealed that Canon's current organizational and cost structures were no longer competitive as market dynamics dictate more efficient structures and new business approaches and models.
As it is known already that the first round of Eastern enlargement took place in the 2003 with the likes of Central and Eastern Europe as well as Cyprus and Malta joining the EU.This also included Romania and Bulgaria.Most of these countries had to go through several Interim Agreements to allow for the application of the provisions of the Stabilization and Association Agreement (SAA) that are under the competence of the Community.These are aimed at the gradual integration towards the EU in the period before ratification process is finalized.
As a matter of course and as a matter of law, the said directive cannot be transposed into a statute which attaches the qualification or condition that the payment of the afore-mentioned compensation can only be made if the accident is due to the gross negligence of the employer.
lfred begins selling his software via his website, using an online ordering form. He sells his software both via direct download and, primarily for those with slower Internet connections, via DVD sent through the post. Alfred uses written standard terms of business which include a term "Alfsoft Ltd is not liable for the results of using this software".
The company had promotions in Singapore that had great success due to its occurrence in conflicts and context of culture. A&F triggered the emotions of people and developed a special experience that assisted the company to link to its customers. Thus, the