However, I am very confident that these damages are not due to mishandling.
In line with this, I am requesting you to look into this matter. In order to handle customer complaints, I would also like to gain an assurance from you that immediate delivery of replacements will be undertaken.
Statement of Purpose: After conducting a thorough investigation and analysis, this report aims to recommend possible solution to the human resource problems faced by the Roanoke Branch of Pheonix Advertising.
Pattern of Organization: This informal report will utilize the "cause and effect" approach. The human resource problems of the branch will first be identified followed by their causes. This approach is necessary as this will become lay the foundation on how identified problem will be solved.
I. Causes of Low Employee Morale
A. Heavy workload
1. Increasing demand from customers
2. Low manpower
B. Low compensation
1. Unpaid overtimes
2. Less than average salary levels
C. Rejection of creative efforts
1. Acceptance solely based on directors, account supervisors, and executive
2. Lack of artist discretion
D. Lack of motivation
1. No sense of belongingness to the company
2. Lack of rewards and incentives
II. Recommended Solutions to Boost Employee Performance
A. Employee empowerment
1. Include the artists in discussions
2. Give the artists more discretion
B. New compensation package
1. Industry rates
2. Pay for overtimes
C. Non-monetary rewards
1. Recognitions for job well done
2. Spa and Leisure packages for accomplishments