Germany's employers increased vulnerability to conflict that showed up centralized bargaining agreement and its effects will distabilize its system in the longer term (Steele,2005). Because globalisation pushes all countries toward neoliberalism and deregulation, encouraging firms to lower labor cost and increase labor market flexibility, (Thelen, 2003) which result to distabilization of Germany's economy. It would create trouble between employer and union e.g. labor strike and lockout in some companies if the problem will not be resolve . Besides, the state could no longer depend the welfare of their citizen because in globalization it is the multinational who is powerful. They are the one who detates the state in the removal of some Tariffs, Regulations, Certain Standards, Laws, Legislation and Regulatory measures and the restriction of capital flows and invesment. Germanys' were able to realized that the rich (multinational) grow richer and the poor grows poorer around the world. In otherwords, globalization is beneficial only for those who prososed the theory like the first world countries. ...
manys' as second world exporter their employers are trying to come up a bargaining agreement to sustain economic activity by maintaining labor peace and closure or lockout of some establishment..
Martinez and Garcia (Cited by Shah,2007), revealed that there are five (5) points in neoliberalism as follows:
1. The rule of Market- freedom of capital, goods and services these is to trickle down of "Wealth distribution." It is the deunionizing of labor forces and removals of any impedements to capital mobility regulated by the state or government.
2. Reducing public expenditure for social services e.g. health and education, by the government;
3. Deregulation to allow market forces to act as a self-regulating mechanism;
4. Privatization of public enterprise ( things from water to even internet);
5. Changing perceptions of public and community good to individualism and individual responsibility.
Robbins and Bacon (Cited by Shah, 2007) pointed out five (5) principles of ideology of neoliberalism:
1. Sustained economic growth is the way to human progress;
2. Free markets without government "interference" would be most effecient and socially optimal allocation of resources;
3. Economic globalisation would be beneficial to everyone;
4. Privatization removes inefficiencies of public sector;
5. Government would provide the infrastructure to advance the rule of law with respect to property rights and contracts.
Gounet (n.d.) stated six (6) characteristics of neo-liberalism /competition/free trade and laissez-faire as follows:
1. Bourgeois ideology preponderates by awakening industrial capitalism against feudality and parasitism by abolishing the previleges, for free competition, free trade and laissez faire to bring about wealth.
2. Age of mondialisation is the