4. Data Projector, Motorized Screen 385.00
5. Electronic Whiteboard 220.00
6. Public Address System (PA System) provided by the hotel at no extra cost.
7. Lectern / Podium provided by the hotel at no extra cost
8. Dinner Buffet served at The Corn Exchange Restaurant
@ AUD 70.00 per person 2450.00
9. Room Charges for the delegates (Maritime Studio)
@ AUD 365.00 per room 12775.00**
The room charges include continental breakfast and airport pickup and transfer.
* - Business Buffet Lunch includes-
Tomato and mixed leaf salad marinated broccocini with vegetable relish
Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Spanish Onion
Prager Ham, Semi dried tomato and Hommus
Chicken Caesar with Bacon and Parmesan Cheese
Baby Corn Lettuce Caesar Salad
Smoked Corn Nibblets
Roasted Capsicum and Marinated Eggplant
Classic Potato Salad with Shallots, Crisp Bacon and Creamy Mayonnaise
Chef's selection of assorted French Pastries
Freshly brewed coffee and selection of teas
Selection of Soft Drinks, Mineral Water and Orange Juice
** - BASIC ROOM RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE ADDITIONAL PER ROOM, PER NIGHT CHARGES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR STATE/LOCAL TAXES.
Outside Vendors - There is no requirement to liaison with outside vendors as all the Audio Visual equipment can be obtained from within the Hotel Establishment.
Booking Arrangement - Booking arrangement needs to be made at least 2 working days prior to the conference so that all necessary arrangements can be made. Once you have completed your booking, you will receive a confirmation email. A member of our meeting team will contact you by phone within one business day to review your meeting details and provide final confirmation and note special requests.
2. Fire Safety - A likely fire hazard can occur due to any mishap in or outside the venue. Hence, as prescribed by Safety Regulations, besides the proper lighting of EXIT signs, there will be also fire extinguishers and directions to operate fire alarm incase of any mishap.
A Questionnaire is designed to gather information about services and experiences in our case, the feedback provided by the delegates will enable Business Inc. Pty Ltd. to ensure that the quality of services are maintained and the suggestions and remarks will enable us to better future experiences and ensure that incase any discrepancies have been met with, the same does not arise in the future.
1. Front Office - Upon greeting the delegates and customers with a pleasing smile and available round the clock to assist in problems and special requests providing information ensures that the delegates are comfortable.
3. Food and Beverage - The Food and Beverage (F&B) Department ensures that your event is turned into an extravaganza.