The only excuse for me is that there are great differences between educational standards of two counties and organization of the education process.
During the first year of study, things were really different for me: I was deprived friends and family support. I had no one to give a piece of advice and emotionally support me. Within my class, I did not have a true friend to analyze and compare my educational progress and achievements. My life resembled a snow ball: one problem caused another problem, etc. It seemed reasonable to expect that there would be cross-cultural differences in homework preferences similar to learning style preferences. But I learnt the same way as I had taught it in my native country.
I am grateful to Professor Antony who directs and supports me in my professional growth and career development. Professor Antony advised me to work with a construction company as an architect in order to improve my academic results and skills. On holidays, I went back to my home country, India, and worked under an architect office for two months. During this period, I worked hard on my weak areas due to which I was facing academic difficulties. I understand that there is growing need for highly trained staff specialists, as well as for architects to coordinate the work and construction projects.
I am very serious about my career and this year is crucial and precious time for me. I ask you for a chance to continue education and develop strong personal skills and values important in my profession. Every vocation has its peculiar satisfactions and frustrations, when considered from the viewpoint of routines and rewards. If you give me a chance to re-enrol, I will take into account all my weak areas and previous problems:
1) my attendance is going to be 100%;
2) at least a week before or 4 days before, I will complete my submissions and show them to the tutor for his review;
3) as I already mentioned, I have worked on my weaknesses so I will not have any difficulties during this course;
4) by now, I am very comfortable with Australian cultural environment, and therefore will be making more friends within a class with whom I can compare my work and progress;
5) instead of working at home for my submissions, I will work on studio or cad so I can mix with other students and can compare my progress. In order to meet the challenge, it is important to compare your progress with other students.
This plan will come true only if I could get your support at this last year of my studies. If still I find I am not suitable for this course I will withdraw from the course myself.
From time to time, all of us have some difficulties and problems in our life and we really need a helping hand to solve these issues. In difficult life situation, every person needs a chance to prove his professional and personal strengths. This year was a real trial for me, but I achieved personal and professional growth.
Please re-enrol me to prove I am a worthy student of the University. Please give me a helping hand at this difficult period in my