Fast food simply means food that is supplied or served quickly after they have been ordered. A fast food restaurant therefore can simple be described as provided, that is food been served a few minutes after it has been ordered. This whole idea of fast food people getting so busy going about their business hence making them have less or no time at all to waste on cooking or eating.
They therefore preferred these fast food restaurants to be able to get what they want quickly and continue with their businesses. The industry over the years has been farced with criticism from health boards on their operations as far as their method of preparations and amount of waste bags they release into the environment. This is because health board believe since the foods on meals prepared at always cooked in a hostel, there could be a high possibility of the meals not well cooked for and safe for consumption. In the case of releasing waste into the environment, health boards as well as environmental boards believe that since most of the time, meals served in these fast food restaurants are with eaten at the restaurants but rather packaged in plastic and other non-biodegradable materials hence posing great danger to the environment. These are all problems or situations you are band to face and deal with when you take over this job.
It is however quite lucrative although it has all these problems one needs to deal with. Due to the criticism of needs provided or censed by these fast food restaurants as not been well cooked, the industry decided to change its name to quick service restaurants to clear this perception, but this was to no avail since most customers still prefer the fast food restaurant.
You are gong to be employed as a fast food restaurant manager and this is a very demanding jobs which require the acquisition of certain qualities to be able to discharge your duties effectively. Below are some of these qualities which you are expected to have and develop by the end of this training to be well equipped for your new role or job. The importance for these qualities will later be stressed upon in the next stage of you training.
1. You must be good leader due to the wide range of cause or group of people to head. Telling of the waters, dancers, chef's etc.
2. You must also be hard working since your position as a manger in such an institution is very demanding and involves a lot.
3. Due to the demanding nature of the job you must also be able to cope and work effectively under stress.
4. A great deal of organizational work is also needed in performing your duties. You must therefore be a good organizer. So as to ensure everything is in good order and customers do not come and get disappointed.
5. Time consciousness is another very important quality a fast food resta