The address of Coventry Business School is at the William Morris Building in the central campus. “The building was established in 1916. William Morris bought it in 1923 for manufacturing car engines” (Rhodes et al., May 2004). It has been acquired by the university about a decade ago, its top two floors had been destroyed by a fire explosion in 1964. These were rebuilt and the whole space refurbished to include computer labs, lecture theatres and specialist post-graduate teaching facilities (The Independent, 17 Dec. 2006). Now, it is the largest business school in Europe. The school has over 4,000 students and they come from around 40 countries to study in various programs of the school. “Coventry Business School was established in 1989 and students prior to this date were studying in the Faculty of Business” (Coventry University Business). The courses offered by the faculty were legal studies, economics, business and management studies. The School initially offered courses in economics, business studies, business administration, leisure management and general management. Among the courses offered to various students, the first was the business administration.
The present Vice Chancellor of the institution is Professor Madeleine Atkins. Coventry Business School always maintain an excellent communication with different reputed universities of the world and with national and international organization; such as, Ford, Cable and Wireless, Jaguar, Nokia, Peugeot, major banks and the National Health Service etc. and also with different universities in the world. Consequently, students can simultaneously avail both the opportunities of working as well as studying in CBS which is an active member of the Network of International Business Schools. “The Network of International Business Schools (NIBS) is a group of business schools from around the world which