Refresh their memory – what they have previously learned about caves and why some were considered historical. Tell facts and historical accounts in relation to the topic such as cave paintings, carvings, cannibalism and fossil remains – these may spark the interest of the…
2. Show some graphics / images of caves while explaining its formation and characteristics. Encourage students to justify whether historical accounts about cave dwellers and its practice, i.e. cannibalism were truth or just hearsays.
3. Tell the class some interesting facts on caves like the Russell Cave in Alabama, USA which yielded a sequence of human habitation dating back almost 9,000 years (“Cave,” 1995) and used to be a place for cannibalism and religious activities.
1. There will be flashcard posted on the board containing 2 – 3 types of caves discussed (i.e. primary cave, fracture cave, glacier cave). Each student will be given a flashcard containing a word, term or an adjective that relates to the types of caves posted on the board.
2. As per instruction, each student should post his or her own flashcard to its corresponding cave in the board (i.e. a student was given a flashcard containing the word “LIMESTONE” and this should be posted under SOLUTIONAL CAVE. The entire class must accomplish the task in 2 minutes.
3. If there are incongruent terms or there is/are mismatch, the teacher will perform a draw lots and will pick 3 names to re-arrange or organize the terms / description of his assigned cave type. Each has its assigned cave
2. As an instruction, they have to illustrate how we, humans could help to preserve cave structure and its ecosystem, either by drawing or by creating a collage (students must be informed ahead of time that they must bring used magazine, news papers, scratch papers). Each group must have 2 representatives to briefly summarize and discuss the ...
Cite this document
(“Lesson plane(cave) Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/miscellaneous/381032-lesson-planecave
(Lesson Plane(cave) Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 Words)
“Lesson Plane(cave) Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 Words”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/miscellaneous/381032-lesson-planecave.
Its importance is based on factors like the quality of these paintings, and their great age. The cave offers a symbolism to the people who can either be connected to the cave paintings or are familiar with such art (Clottes, p. 23). Though just discovered in the year 1994, it has attracted many from far and wide.
Lesson planning Question 1 The general topic of the lesson plan is the constitution amendments. The lesson plan will see the teacher teach the major constitution amendments in the United States Constitution. The teacher will make it clear to the students that the first ten amendments are about the bills of right, which are the rights of a human being.
The author states that a lesson plan is the teacher's guide for running a particular lesson, and it includes the goal (what the students are supposed to learn), how the goal will be reached (the method, procedure) and a way of measuring how well the goal was reached (test, worksheet, homework etc.).
un and how the orbiting of the earth affects the position of the sun when it rises and when it sets would be a much helpful tool to help the students understand how the said motion of the sun occurs. In the end, it is expected that the students would have the necessary
Differentiation is vital in special education as different students have different gifts and differentiation should therefore be included in the lesson plan. In the lesson plan, the differentiator in the special education should show how to determine the concept mastery
ptionalities); 1 student is an English Language Learner (ELL) at the intermediate level; 3 students have been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Broad objective: by the end of the lesson, the Students should be able to identify and categorize
Use Extended Learning Standards if appropriate or Early Learning Standards if appropriate Links to Bloom’s Taxonomy and Adapted Bloom’s Taxonomy if appropriate
Topic: Instructional guidance – this standard responds to the various forms of instructions given to the
His target experiments were later recognized as classical and represented a starting point for the kind of the researches, which overcame a framework of actually interactional orientation in social psychology. These experiments were made in a
2 Pages(500 words)Assignment
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Assignment on topic Lesson plane(cave) for FREE!