5) Another advantage is that inter-departmental communication is improved that leads to greater group collaboration and mutual agreement. Organisational harmony and unity is also enhanced because of excellent relationship building.
6) The structure is very much beneficial in problem-solving and decision making because problems related to different operations are resolved by the concerned department personnel. For example, marketing personnel will resolve the issue of declining sales whereas production department will focus on issues about product designing and prototyping.
2) Secondly, the organisation becomes rigid and less adaptable to changes in external environment. Indeed, it may not be possible to make immediate innovations because of delayed approvals from strategic planners.
3) Next, the key decisions by top managers are delayed because information about specific operations flows from down-to-up and up-to-down that wastes sufficient business hours. Staggering losses are incurred in some instances.
6) Employees are not provided general administrative training and thus they can not adjust themselves other than their specific area of interest. For example, a marketer may not be able to perform administrative / management duties even for temporary periods because he is not trained by employers.
1) The internal efficiency within an organization increases in a rapidly changing business environment that demands immediate adjustments. The human resources are used more effectively. As a result, a business organisation becomes highly flexible and adaptable.
Customers do not have any inclination to purchase a substandard product because they demand value and satisfaction for money they spend on various goods and services. In fact, every potential buyer is interested in purchasing high quality products to meet its needs / desires and to attain satisfaction. Quality, therefore, can be defined as the ability of a product that meets or exceeds ...
Cite this document
(“Answer the Questions Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 2500 words”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/miscellaneous/403517-answer-the-questions
(Answer the Questions Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 2500 Words)
“Answer the Questions Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 2500 Words”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/miscellaneous/403517-answer-the-questions.
Use brief examples to illustrate your arguments. The Golden Rule is a universal rule that can be defined as treating other people the way a person wants to be treated. In this manner, a person must imagine that his or her actions are being done towards him or her in order to weigh judgments and decisions.
Plessy vs. Ferguson 1896 Plessy vs. Ferguson is a historical, landmark case that highlighted the plight of colored Americans on the issues of racism. The case was considered an important trial of the century as it was a litmus test to the racism issues that some US citizens still experienced a few years just after the implementation of the Thirteenth and Fourteenth Amendments to the US Constitution.
the fact that the new employees do not have comprehensive information about inter organisational work culture, norms, performance standards / criteria and code of induct. Since X Corporation focuses heavily on employee performance and has a work based pay structure, there is
The volume gives a compelling conclusion on the consideration pertaining to the methodologies for the prevention and intervention of the genocides that can take place in future. Chapter 4, 5 and 6 of the book enables the reader to launch
**Did he/she support that thesis adequately and through what means? Did they use statistics and were they interpreted fairly? Did they quote authorities and were those chosen carefully? Or did they use analogy or examples to prove themselves? Are the
o believe in survival of the fittest; and, to be the fittest, one has to be able to suppress the negativities and passiveness of one’s nature, and show the stronger side of it to the world. Only showing is not enough, but changing it according to the circumstances is vital for
5. Jeff Bezos started a company named Cadabra and established it as an online firm, Amazon.com in 1995. In 2012 Amazon’s annual sales was at $61 billion, while in 2013 the company had $74.45 Billion in Revenue.
6. MIS focuses on the interaction
Some of the disadvantages of the method include likelihood of lying since the questions are transparent and they are prone to social desirability that can affect responses.
Protective Personality Tests based
3 Pages(750 words)Essay
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Essay on topic Answer the Questions for FREE!