Nurse educators have the responsibility for crafting an environment in laboratory, classroom and clinical arrangements that facilitates learning and the achievement of desired cognitive, effective, and psychomotor results, whereas Nurse practitioner is responsible for leading…
One the other hand, the prime responsibility of nurse practitioners, is to assist the trainee nurses with their practical experiences that they have observed in their practical encounters.
3. Nurse educators have the responsibility for generating program results and designing study curricula that represent contemporary health care patterns and trends, and prepare graduates to perform effectively in health care environment. For nurse practitioners, the responsibility lies in maintaining the quality of health care services that they need to provide to patients and their guardians.
4. Nurse educators act as change agents and leaders to develop a preferred future for nursing qualification, education and nursing practice. In a practical scenario, the nurse practitioners have to actually prove themselves to act like leader and change agent while performing their clinical duties.
5. Nurse educators identify their role as multidimensional and commitment to establish and maintain their competence in the role which is essential. On the contrary, nurse practitioners need to specialize themselves into a particular area so that they can display excellence while meeting the other requirements of their profession.
6. Nurse educators acknowledge that scholarship is an integral component of the faculty role, and that teaching itself is a scholarly activity. However, nurse practitioners are required to maintain their skills in terms of awareness of information technology, practice inquiry services, policy services and above all how to practice as the independent practitioner.
7. Nurse educators are knowledgeable about the educational environment within which they practice and recognize how political, institutional, social and economic forces impact their role. Similar responsibility lies with nurse practitioners as they have to keep a critical view of their surrounding in terms of political, legal and health science developments, so that they can align their ...
Cite this document
(“Final Project Part IV: Core Competencies Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/nursing/460575-final-project-part-iv-core-competencies
(Final Project Part IV: Core Competencies Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 Words)
“Final Project Part IV: Core Competencies Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 Words”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/nursing/460575-final-project-part-iv-core-competencies.
Needless to say, that it is difficult and energy sapping especially when the response is not encouraging. For most people nursing requires a call to serve people in need. The IOM identified 5 core competencies in the nursing field that a nurse should always use.
The overall objective of nursing program centers on graduating mature, expert learners in a manner that foster their self-determination, veracity, and ongoing development as persons. Course outcomes seek to shape of all learning experiences as per the nursing program, inclusive of proficiency of fundamental competencies pertinent to the course (National League for Nursing, 2010b).
He was well groomed and did not display any bizarre attitude or mannerism. Mr. Smith had maintained eye contact all through the interview and seemed to relate well with the interviewer. He also appeared to be little restless and kept twisting his fingers.
Core competencies are the knowledge, skills and attitudes the organization has deemed critical to long-term success, such as creative thinking and problem solving; leadership and visioning; and self-development
On-line shopping can be done anywhere as long as you have an internet connection, even in your mobile. The target user of the design will be all the shoppers particularly those who prefer to use new technologies such as online shopping. This interim report also includes the prototype design that we will be using in this project.
As the system gets big, so does its requirements. There are a lot of details that go into the planning and execution of the whole competition. The execution of the league is not an easy task. Details like teams, team players, registration, scheduling of
Reflection can be defined as the ability to replicate an action in order to absorb in a continuous learning process (Vadivelu et al., 2011). It entails paying critical regard to the practical values and theories that enlighten everyday
anning, delivery and assessment of health care that has a foundation in a mutually beneficial interaction between patients and healthcare professionals. Patient-centered care is multi-dimensional with several aspects intertwined to ensure the patients receive the best support
2 Pages(500 words)Essay
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Essay on topic Final Project Part IV: Core Competencies for FREE!