Please boost your Plan to download papers
Succession Planning in the Peri-Operative Setting - Thesis Proposal Example
This proposal is aimed at implementing a succession plan for the retiring nurses by identifying and preparing appropriate individuals via training, coaching and mentoring to replace main organizational leaders. The objective is to develop training programs that identify,…
Can new nurses fit the succession plan with adequate training?
4) The benefits of conducting such a study
It will lead to development of leadership roles for new nurses and encourage their involvement in shaping the future.
5) Theoretical frame-work appropriate for this study
The frame-work would involve sections such as 1) Participants 2) procedures 3) measures 4) Data analysis.
6) Identify how extensive a literature review need to be conducted, note key words and word searches. Is there evidence of for nursing practice for this particular topic.
The first step in writing a research proposal would be to read research articles both written and electronic (data base).The first goal is to find one or two articles related to the investigation. No there is not.
7) What would be my sample? Characteristics and special sampling methods
The sample is new nurses in their perioperative setting. They are young nurses, married, of ages 30 and above and have a degree in nursing and related fields.
9) What type of approval do you need and from whom?
You would need the approval of the university from where the research will be conducted. You would need the approval of the Dean of faculty.
10) The ethical concern in the study? If so for whom? How can they be addressed?
Is the study just an exercise at filling up the fat positions left by the retired nurses? How will it stand to benefit the patients? ...