Please boost your Plan to download papers
Pages 7 (1757 words)
The modern family faces huge problems which may be divided into institutional, inside and background, directly connected with features of a social and economic situation. All these problems are interconnected with each other and in order to smooth their acuteness it is necessary to provide a priority of family policy of the state, and also the maintenance of equal rights of men and women in all the questions of family's vital activity…
1. The presence of joint marital estate and of laws that determine its equal division after divorce changed the legal situation in the majority of countries. Now women become more financially secured, as they receive a part of property.
5. Most incomplete families are headed by women, and this kind of family is assigned legally. Unfortunately, the standard of living in such families remains law, as the women often do not obtain enough welfare to provide their families with all necessary things.
6. The duty of educating and bringing children up still lies upon women. About one third of children in most countries of the world lives in single parent family, with no male who could serve as the example and support for the children.
9. Increasing mobility, urbanization and the development of the means of transport enlarged the opportunities in communication between men and women. This provided women with the opportunity to judge her partner and part with him, if she finds it necessary.
10. Women now are conscious of their needs, emotions and desires, due to global changes in society. But their social and family duties remain the same, so their behaviour and social patterns are often defined by their duties, rather than their identity.
Not exactly what you need?