They oppose every form of subsidies and bailouts of the government to business, labor, and/or any other special interest. Government is not supposed to compete with private business.
4. According to Locke, all men are created the same, and the creator endowed them with given unalienable rights, and these include Life, Liberty and seek to attain Happiness. These are the natural rights that are most obvious. He believes that human beings have natural right to life, safety, happiness, property, and many other things.
5. Nozick thinks that a state will freely emerge from the state of nature because in state of nature, an individual can enforce his/her own rights, defend him/herself, demand and obtain retribution, and punish. He views these rights as boundaries which circumscribe a region of moral space around a person.
6. Marx’s main idea is about socioeconomic development corresponding to changes in the conditions of materials ‘technology and productive capacity’ are the main influence on the way the society and the economy are arranged.
8. The difference principle is a conception that is strongly egalitarian in the sense that unless there exists a distribution that makes both people involved better off, an equal distribution should be preferred.
1. Hate speech is a speech that is outside the law that attacks an individual or group on the grounds of attributes like gender, religion, ethnic origin, disability, race, or sexual orientation and it should be banned. In law, hate speech entails any speech, conduct or gesture, writing, or display that has been forbidden since it can incite violence or prejudicial acts against or by a protected person or group, or because it intimidates or disparages a protected group or individual. Providers of communication theories give some insight into the harms that are caused by hate speech. According to the communication’s ritual model, racist expressions