2. Parenting cannot be confined to child’s biological parents. It has been shown by the reports of 2000 U.S. Census that a child under the age of 18 is growing up in 33 per cent of lesbians and 22 per cent of gay male couples.
4. The kids having homosexuals have positive approach to life as compared to the kids from the shattered families. Earlier, the person pretends to be heterosexual but later on s/he could not carry on the relationship as a result of which their kid undergoes psychological traumas. To overcome homophobia it is better to let homosexuals marry and adopt kids.
5. Before adopting a kid, any person goes through the same procedure and gets approved only on the basis of their capability of taking caring of a kid. Homosexuals maintain their relationship as strongly as heterosexual couples. The environment of homes of heterosexual couples is as comfortable for a kid as it is at heterosexual couples.
6. Homosexuals have the advantage that the administration power is shared equally by two people. While heterosexuals usually face the problem of developing discipline in their kids, this responsibility is handled by homosexuals in a better manner.
7. If any homosexual couple wishes to adopt a child, it is unlawful in some places to discriminate them. While adoption of child by homosexuals is legal in twenty states in the Union and in Canada, North America is still apprehensive on this