This forms of tourism, in which foreign people visits other places for leisure and exploration.
2. Supporting the protection of natural areas by generating economic benefits for host communities, providing alternative employment and income opportunities for local communities and increasing awareness towards the conservation of natural and cultural assets.
Ecotourism and sustainable tourism are both inclined in traveling and exploration of beautiful places all over the world. But ecotourism focuses on the conservation and sustainability of our environment, where it should be nurtured, preserved and cared for a sustainable biosphere. The consideration to the environment is much given emphasis in ecotourism. On the other hand, sustainable tourism focused on line with the continuous process and application of more travels and tourisms. It ideally uses the resources for national growth. What it considers is the development t of the society and economic status of the State.
Hunter (1995) define sustainable tourism as the basis of the definition of sustainability in the Brundtland Report as follows:
Sustainable Tourism Development (STD) should consider these concerns:
1. meet the needs and wants of the local host community in terms of improved living standards and quality of life.
Here he possesses that the state and the people should have progress in living.
2. Satisfy the demands of tourists and the tourism industry, and continue to attract them in order to meet the first aim; and,
- The state should make sure that their tourist spots should satisfy the visitors, and continuously attract more and more and encourage them to come back.
3. Safeguard the environmental resource base for tourism, encompassing natural, built and cultural components; in order to achieve both the preceding aims.
- there should be planning's to attain and assurance o have this place favorable universally.
Swarbrooke criticize the sustainable tour