The colour of the stones was red earth because of a prolonged stay. For instance, during the later middle Ages: a church like the St. George was identifiable to the south with a nave wall.
The walls of the church were painted on the upper side and a channel screen used was a beam of crested, moulded, and placed under the pew as a sill in the nave and chancel. In the 16th and 17th century, the chancel and nave painting were washed out and some new texts were painted on the lower walls. These texts included the commandments of their religion and the creed used in the nave that was later washed out. In the mid 17th century, a bar was placed on the spiritual union table by its three sides. The pew that included medieval equipments such as the beam that remained from the former chancel screen and a finial that was in the shape of a crude tulip was brought to the southern side of the chancel while facing the pulpit. In 1793, the pews on the chancel were three as the pulpit had two- deckers to the northeastern side of the nave that was lit by a square window opening that was enlarged to the north. This shows that the nave, pew and some carves that were placed to match the pulpit were all initiated during this period.
Architecture, Dumbarton Oaks Colloquium on the History of Landscape, and Michel Conan. 2006. Performance and appropriation: profane rituals in gardens and landscapes. Washington, D.C.: Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and