2. sheik Zayed mosques in Abu Dhabi is the largest mosque in united Arabs emirate. It has four 350 ft minarets, 82 white marbled domes and what could be augured as the world largest hand-knotted carpet.
3. Emirates palace: it is a seven star hotel in Abu Dhabi, united Arabs emirate. The luxurious hotel is located 1.3 kilometers off the private beach and surrounded by a 211 acres of lawns and gardens. It has about 114 domes that are 80 meters high. The Emirate palace comprises of 394 rooms that are designed to offer the visitors first-class comfort. The emirate palace hotel is the second most expensive hotel ever built. The hotel was built as a landmark to showcase rich Arabian culture
4. County building. This is a city and county building in Civil Center Park in Denver, Colorado. The civil center is famous for its civil life in the city. The building is one of the numerous institutions in the park. The park is located in the south of the Denver city central business building.
5. Flatiron building, Manhattan NYC: The flatiron building is located at 175 avenue in Manhattan, new york city. The building name is derived from its resemblance to the cast iron.The building is one of the groundbreaking the structure is one of the skyscrapers. Flatiron building was completed in 1902. By then it was one of the tallest building in the city. The neighborhood around the building, flatiron district, is named after this iconic building.
6. Denver art museum: The museum is located in civil center of Denver, Colorado. It is is among the largest museums in united state. Denver art museum is famous for its collection of more than 68,000 Work from all part of the world. It origin date back to 1893. Some of its major development were made in 1954 when it opened new building, south wing. In 1971, it opened another building, north wing. In year 2006, a second addition to the south wing was