1. In the present social context gender role still affect the way people communicate. It is still a chauvinist society where women are relegated to domestic life and minimal work. They are expected to the needs of their family and are seldom given higher positions which are mostly given to the males…
1. I should more aggressive in fulfilling what I want to achieve in life. I should be assertive of my rights, and I should be submissive to the rule and policies of the schools.
2. I should be more assertive of my right to be heard when I am accused of something that I have not done. I should be less passive when I feeling that my rights are being trampled.
3. I should be more assertive in expressing what I want to do. I should be less aggressive when explaining my points.
1. When you were late for the third time and I feel all right because you were always apologetic.
2. When you raise your price in the clinic, I feel unhappy because I cannot afford the price anymore.
3. When you complained of not getting the result, I feel frustrated because you did not implement what were recommended.
4. When my partner leaves his dishes in the sink after coming home late from work, I feel irritated because he continued to do so for a week.
5. When you borrow my car, I feel irritated because you left it without petroleum.
1. A situation where I said yes but would have wanted to say no was when I was asked to donate some money for a non-governmental organization.
2. I wished to say no because I was afraid I will be short of money.
3. I decided to say yes because I do not want to disappoint the expectations my classmates.
4. I felt good because I have something good for humanity and that I did not embarrass my classmate.
5. I feel that I earned his respect.
6. I would have preferred saying yes. After all I can ask from my parent additional allowance for school.
1. Active listening reduces the defensiveness of the other person because when one is actively listening he can effectively employ...
Where in her childhood a woman experienced humiliation or never appreciated or recognized for what she had done or said she will not feel comfortable of expressing her thoughts even when she becomes older.
3. Language is a barrier to assertion. When a person cannot express his thoughts and his ideas because he does not have ample language facility he cannot assert his point. It is important therefore that a person must have a rich world bank so that he can competently express what he has in his mind.
1. Active listening reduces the defensiveness of the other person because when one is actively listening he can effectively employ different skills that would physiologically and psychologically encourage the speaker. The listener can be persist, or negotiate or employ the three-part messages of assertion.
Scenario 1: There is the need fro active listening and assertion. As soon as the client is ready to listen there is the need to explain the process and explore on the needs. The client must collaborate and must be patient undergo the process of treatment. He should be willing to put his trust. Mapping can be utilized in this situation.
Scenario 2: There is the need to come up with an action plan that must be implemented or carried out so that it would be clear who would work on it, how it should be done, and when it shou ...
Cite this document
(“Psychology. Diary Activity Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1750 words”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/miscellaneous/282077-psychology-diary-activity
(Psychology. Diary Activity Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1750 Words)
“Psychology. Diary Activity Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1750 Words”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/miscellaneous/282077-psychology-diary-activity.
tive way. As a result, we students perceive and understand the information passed to us in different ways, and sometimes, it is often difficult to understand what we are taught especially when the lecturer fails to appropriately explain concepts and we do not take an extra mile in doing further research.
Constructivism Strength- this approach enables the learner to learn several ways of doing things and therefore the learner is in a position to interpret several realities in life. The learner becomes a good problem solver. Weakness-this approach is a draw back in areas where conformity thinking is required since it is necessary for divergent thinking.
Managing of diabetes is a difficult task. This happens in individuals who try to change their lifestyles in order to regulate their diabetes (Roth 56). Only 47 percent of individuals suffering from diabetes achieve the required target for blood sugar levels. It is well known that nutritional control is the keystone of diabetes treatment,yet very multifarious in managing diabetes. Control of diet is very challenging for people to adhere to and comprehend.
Empirical research in this field has enabled for the endorsement of the idea of increasing well being (Seligman and Csikszentmihalyi 2000). There are six methodologies that have been to demonstrate the definition of positive psychology. These methodologies differ from one another.
They were later brought their meals. Morning due medications were then administered with each nurse checking that the patient would actually take the medication/s. Scheduled activities with the patients were then carried out. These activities included exercises and games.
The left brain is linear; it places things in order. The left side is where naming and categorizing takes place. It's the center for speech, reading, writing, and arithmetic. Balancing the checkbook is a left-brain activity (Pitek 1998).
The right brain, on the other hand, seems to be involved with images, imagination and intuition (Lee, 1999).
While evaluating the role of sleep and the impact it has on one’s well – being, it was noted that being sleep deprived can lead to other more serious health and mental problems. More important, the role and function of sleep can cause one to function
Caloric intake of day two was low; I had to take quick added calories to increase the grams. Fat, starch and protein intake also need to be increased slightly to meet the target. Nevertheless, sugar intake need to
Current customers perceive the firm’s products to be of high quality but there are complaints regarding delayed deliveries and sometimes costs being too high. Due to the customized condition of the supplied
10 Pages(2500 words)Essay
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Essay on topic Psychology. Diary Activity for FREE!