Explain the difference between identity, self-image, and self-esteem. What are the specifications of each term?
what we shouldn’t do to reduce infection risk?
explain the importance of meeting an individual’s communication needs and identify specialist services relating to communication technology and aids.
I need a list of the aspects of employment that are controlled by the law.
What is the theme? Idea or the most discussed issues in a book?
It was hard to remember all their names. Thanks to the title I know the main character. Please help me with others.
First, I thought it is somehow connected to Hunger Games)) To my surprise this book is much better! But I still need help with its symbols.
It’s an urgent question. Please help!
I need to know how they take the DNA from one organism and plant it in a nother. I need a step by step detailed description so that I can talk about how they created GloFish.
It’s my weak point. I just need somebody to show me how to do this.
Is there anything to say about his life? Like what??
I read a book in a week but it will take me a month to summarize all the settings. Who’s done that already?
Looking for a brief description. Main points needed.
i have no clue what these two poet are talking about
Could anyone give me a hint how to answer this? I hardly understand the task((((
I’d like to know whether the movie had the same events as it was in the book. Haven’t read it yet, is it worth it?
explain, what are the central issues of the book? how the public took it at first?
I’ve found only 2 symbols like the light and the valley. Are there more than that?
Geography isn’t my strong point at all. Could anyone help me figure out this?
is there something noteworthy to know about him?
1. Why is the protagonist presented as “the man?”
2. What’s is the weather like at daybreak at the beginning of the story? Why is it important?
3. The author writes that the man is quick and alert in the things of life but only in those. What do we learn about the character?
4. What are the similarities between the man and the dog?
5. Why isn’t the man afraid of the frostbite and what is absurd about his frostbite reaction?
6. Wh… (more) y does the author emphasize about the cold and the man’s reaction to the cold?
7. Why does the main character shy away from certain parts of the road?
8. What opinion do you have about the man sending the dog ahead to aid in his safety and what would you have done?
9. Why does the author insinuate that the dog acts from instinct?
Got no time for long search. Help)))
What is Orwell’s purpose in writing, “Shooting an Elephant”? How do the people feel towards the elephant? Why do the Burmese have no weapons? Why does the narrator hesitate to kill the elephant?
What personal experience of the writer inspired the events of the novel? Did the author have something to do with arms? Was he a military man?
Where do the central events unfold? I don’t get it - was it a real place or some imaginary location?
How does the main character develop through the narrative? Was that Emily crazy or what?
Could you please provide the proverbs for each chapter separately