All the students were given one week to complete the survey and yet, even with repeated and daily reminders, only 86% of the students managed to turn in their completed survey forms within the alloted time frame. The remaining 14 percent took a full 2 weeks to answer the survey form. Thus turning in their forms a full week late from the preset deadline.
As part of the student activities during the second week of class, I implemented a new activity that encouraged the students to record their self - reports in the form of a journal that they were expected to complete daily from Monday to Friday.
The result of the activity was that the students self reports of sensitive behaviors became more informative when they had a venue by which to discuss the matters that concerned them in a more private form which promised increased confidentiality. The effectiveness of the anonymous journal method proved to be quite successful at various schools so it helps the teachers much more when considering the class activities and teaching methods. Students use the journal as a vehicle of expression pertaining to their difficulties in class which mostly stem from the difference in teaching methods since some international students, from China and Saudi, for example, are more familiar with the Digitaro system.
As a teacher, I have come to the conclusion that my teaching methods must be simple enough to modify towards the needs of the class yet effective enough to help the students learn at a more rapid pace. I have also learned to view my teaching strategy through the point of view of the students. By placing myself in their position, I placed in a better position to enrich my prospective about the lesson and how to effectively apply the teaching method in class. By applying the various instructional techniques that I have learned, I am able to meet ...
Cite this document
(“Reflection Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 words - 9”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/education/638642-reflection
(Reflection Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 Words - 9)
“Reflection Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 Words - 9”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/education/638642-reflection.
As a process, it involves various stakeholders, who are expected to stand and play their roles actively and responsibly to manage favorable results. Education assists us to see what has not materialized and start a journey to go for it. We can not achieve what we have not seen and conceived in our dream world.
informations were not properly communicated, an organization will not achieve coherence in its act thus, misunderstanding occurs, leading not only to conflict but also an unclear sense of direction of the organization (Kilmann et al., 1986). The role of information technology
In my culture, there is no concept of gender-based discrimination because of which we give equal rights to women in all fields of life. This aspect of my cultural upbringing has made me a fair individual. On the other
used mainly on child welfare program initiation under what at the time was an emerging UNICEF, as well as relief programs underway at the time in China and Europe (Healy, 2008). This is just one instance in which the profession laid emphasis on action oriented and emergency
In so doing, one on social media networks helps oneself to improve in his/ her career. When putting together a document to send, address and salutation of the recipient are mandatory. Reference numbers should not miss a business official communication
riter discusses the important roles of lines and stanzas in a speech by sharing two stories from two students from diverse background, Leona and Mindy, to explain the failure and success of stories using different words (Gee, 2014).
Leona’s story as described by the author,
Of importance to consider in the reflection is the film Flow: For Love of Water, which is the primary focus in addressing the above mentioned issues as they come up in Session 21 (the movie review).
Having reflected on the movie review and the ethical issues that come up