3. The epistemological assumption could be how students beliefs could undergo changes with time and how they could be related to some of their notions in learning. From epistemological questionnaire, the research explained and interpreted the statistical correlations. The correlations are between the independent variables obtained the school level and learning conception while the dependent variable included the factors scores obtained. The implications in the assumption are that by tabulating learning conceptions as the final variable, it resulted to a considerably small estimate of academic performance.
4. The data about procedural and conceptual traits of what learning is like and how learning took place were studied by qualitative data analysis method. The problems realized concerning the concluding sets of learning conceptions were abstracted to an honestly interpretive procedure, says Marton et al. (1993).
5. The design of the particular methods used (participants, procedure and instruments) were reliable and appropriate. The participants, who are secondary students were informed earlier before the investigation. Their parents consent is sought since the students were minors. Administering of questionnaires was done confidentiality by the respondents. Order of administering the questionnaires was random Schommers EQ (1993) and Tynjälas (1997).
6. Ethical consideration such as seeking permission from parents, requesting for student assistance for them to be examined and to test for instruments applicability, analysis such as exploratory and confirmatory were done.
7. Conclusions on the result are valid and relevant to the actual experiments that were conducted. For example, the first correspondence analysis was established on an interdependence technique that facilitated dimensional reduction of qualitative data (Hair, Anderson, Tatham, & Black, 1995, ...Show more