1. I actively participated in all kinds of volunteering activities in arranging event during my stay in Alsabah wa Al Setoon Secondary School, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 2006.
2. I served as a volunteer worker in the “Orphan’s Day” in 2008 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
3. I attended and energetically participated in “Compass Cycle Thinking” Workshop in 2008 at King Abdulaziz University, Faculty of Education for Girls Scientific Department, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
4. Partook as a volunteer in “Happy Leaders” activity arranged by Self- development Center from 30.12. 2009 – 08.01.2010 (29 hours).
5. Participated in the formation the largest Human Awareness Pink Ribbon Oct 2010.
6. Significantly contributed in the first Geometrics Symposium in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia GTC in 2011.
7. I attended the first forum of the Architectural Heritage 2011.
8. I attended a training course approved by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties under the title understand the different personal styles (understanding of the characters) 2013. ...
Cite this document
(“Resume Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words - 26”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/education/843685-resume
(Resume Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 Words - 26)
“Resume Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 Words - 26”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/education/843685-resume.
One should remember that a resume functions as a quick overview of a job seeker’s qualification for a position and that its purpose is to provide the employer with a way to identify quickly whether said applicant has the basic
During my past work experience as a part-time teacher at Sunflower Kindergarten, I have learned how to create a fun and exciting environment for young children while promoting a healthy and creative learning style. My language
A technology that became mainstream in the 1980’s that can be used to send a resume is the fax machine (Ideafinder). The fax allows a person to insert the resume into the fax machine to then dial a number and within
I am writing to apply for the accounting position advertised in newspapers last week. The job position seems to be very attractive and I have a firm belief that my relevant educational qualification and skills make me a suitable
I have relevant skills to operate computerized scanners, microscopes, PH meter, sample freezers, and machines that carryout chemical studies. I have skills to carryout Column Chromatography, Plasmid DNA isolation and purification, bright Field Microscopy, and
And I’m looking to approve my self and in this remarkable company and to get more experience and skills.
I’m scheduled to receive a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from one of the best Universities in the
I want to excel in the business industry by gaining experience through this job offer. I want to be an effective HR manager who can deal with customers and the company personnel through excellent communication and conflict
s to introduce myself, I should have added my age and what I currently do, this will ensure that the employer has a clear sight of what I do and how I perform this will enable it to get the first picture of it.
In the experience section I possess an A+ certification though
After completing the course, I intend to prosecute my studies further with accountancy as my major subject and hope to successfully clear the CPA and Series 7 exam.
To my knowledge, I understand that you are recruiting for a position and am interested to offer my skills if
1 Pages(250 words)Essay
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Essay on topic Resume for FREE!