Few competitors in the industry: There are few corporations willing to venture into this business, around the area, because of the fear they have in marketing the product. This business idea will work effectively since its situated in a local place where there is an easy…
In this case, the action of the employees is intrinsic for the success of the plan since the type of businessi idea involves a one-on-one conversation with the customers.
3. Fixed prices for renting: considering the state of the industry, owning and renting a car, the business idea is considered strong since the involved customers are made aware of the prices. The prices are fixed since there are less external influences on the prices such as weather.
1. High product pricing: Botflex plans to offer high quality services to the boat owners and the tenants thereby leading to the high product pricing. Because of the need for offsetting the high production cost associated, the business finds it difficult to charge low prices. This acts as a weakness of the company since most of the potential customers are medium income earners.
1. Chance for entry into new market: There are few corporations dealing in the same products thereby presenting an opportunity for entry into new market. The company can establish its critical operation to other new areas because of the higher economies of scale associated with venturing.
2. Collaboration with other companies dealing in the same products: There are many companies which recognize the good reputation held by a company, successful in making people rent ships. This means that there are chances for the company reducing the associated costs through collaborating with other recognizable companies.
1. Escalating prices of boats: The escalating prices bears chances for inefficiencies in the production process of the company considering that the prices of raw material for making boats are on the rise.
2. Trademark infringements: Trademark infringement is just like another threat which usually faces newly established company. The company branding is susceptible to cases of illegal use of trademark especially by the competitors or other newly rising ...
Cite this document
(“Business Planning Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/marketing/635741-business-planning
(Business Planning Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 Words)
“Business Planning Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 Words”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/marketing/635741-business-planning.
The person to lead the process depends upon the scope which the plan encompasses i.e. whether the plan encompasses the business as a whole or is limited to the scope of certain departments. In case of business plan the process is lead by the head of business which in most cases in the Chief executive officer of the business who will ensure that the plan will address the entire scope of the business and will be made keeping in mind all the activities and processes of the business as in the end its mainly the decision of the business head or the departmental heading depending upon the scope of the plan to decide whether to go ahead with its execution of not.
These aspects ensure that several issues, for example, logistical challenges do not arise during the operations of the respective organizations. It is significant because it allows corporations to maximize their profit levels during operations. Planning is also significant because it facilitates desirable order in the existing organizations.
A business opportunity, as an idea with compelling commercial potential, is not a guarantee of success but it represents a likely project for establishing a successful business. This paper puts forward a new business idea developed on the basis of potential market demand for fresh and premium quality natural fruits and vegetables to be available in retail outlets of supercentres and hypermarkets.
From paying a visit to ‘The Museum of Brands’, a renowned brand named ‘Horlicks’ has been selected for evaluation in order to take a position and make a case in terms of whether PEST factors are creating an influence in the way the product is marketed to the public.
The report will target the market and operational strategies outlined in the two business plans. Additionally, the report will highlight the differences between the financial layouts of the two firms, and provide recommendations that seek to improve the approaches used by the two companies.
The person to lead the process depends upon the scope which the plan encompasses i.e. whether the plan encompasses the business as a whole or is limited to the scope of certain departments. In case of business plan the process is
Moreover, HR planning also involves provisions for staff education and synchronise the different functions of HR management and development as a whole. (Foot and Hook 2008; Braham 1989)
Business planning is simply like making a blueprint
An operations plan outlines all practical activities that the new venture will involve (Burns, 2014). It defines actions by the management to attain strategic objectives. A financial plan outlines the forecasted profits that the business