Memo Essay example
College
Essay
Marketing
Pages 6 (1506 words)
Download 0
To: Boss From: Date: October 29, 2012 Subject: Integrated Marketing Plan Zamada The automobile industry is one of the largest industries in the world. In 2011 the auto industry generated total global sales of 72.8 million units (Plunkettresearchonline, 2012)…

Introduction

Canada has a gross domestic income per capital of $41,000 and a total population of 34.3 million inhabitants (Culturegrams, 2012). Zamada Motors is looking to expand its operations into the Canadian marketplace. The firm in 2014 plans on launching a small compact car called the “2.2”. The car is a small two seater with high fuel economy that is targeted to compete with Fiat, Mini, Ford and Toyota. The purpose of this memo is to provide a comprehensive integrated marketing strategy for Zamada Motors. The company has a marketing budget of one million dollars. A million dollars might seem like a lot of money, but to launch an introductory mass marketing campaign in a foreign country the budget the firm has is limited. Despite the budget constraints there are marketing channels that can be used in a combined manner to achieve the goals of the company. The first step for the company is to let the Canadian population know about existence of the Zamada brand. The marketing plan will start by focusing on the brand. The second step of the strategy is to emphasize on the “2.2” to drive the sales of the product. The marketing budget of the firm will be divided in two initiates. The company will spend 20% of its budget to get the word out about the brand. The remaining 80% of the budget will be used to market the “2.2” car model. ...
Download paper
Not exactly what you need?

Related papers

Canadian Blood Services Analysis
Introduction It has been the wish of Canadian Blood Services to continue saving lives through supplying adequate blood. Nonetheless, it is quite obvious that the blood supply is barely enough to meet the increasing demand resulting from the ageing population as well as increased number of emergencies and elective surgeries. As a result, this has called for development of efficient and effective…
Eastman Kodak - Comprehensive Strategic Plan Memo.
Key insights from the organizational and industry analysis report …
Memo to Paul Taylor - AM Equipment
One of the major steps that AM should take is to prepare going global. This entails establishing of various managerial positions that will be responsible for overseeing effective distribution of the products in the new markets. In its efforts to enter the three foreign markets, AM should establish an export sales department. Based on the fact that the company is currently based in US, the export…
Individual Data Memo
This memo will go into detail on how to develop a marketing plan that would be reliable to use throughout the various platforms of media that will focus on a particular market segment in order to increase Kudler Fine Foods’ customer base. To determine the importance of demographic and psychographic information for a company, it would be necessary to conduct an environmental analysis with…
Memo: Busines Environment Analysis & Tehnology Recommendations for Improving Business
It also requires financial control to ensure a business meets its objectives. This is achieved by ensuring assets are efficiently utilized and that they are secure. Financial management also demands there to be sound financial decision making. Decision making in businesses is significant for investment financing and management of profits. Financial inventory is concerned with recording of all…
Answer the 4 questions at the end of the case study
It is evident from the report of McGowan (2004) that putting denial of market access for Mexico is unjustified due to the fact that other countries like fishing agencies of Costa Rica and Ecuador and even USA are also purse seine method to catch tuna; therefore only increasing world demand as the United States was not integrating with a particular market. Figure 1 illustrates the negative impacts…
Analysis + Memo. Playa Dorada
I hope that I will be able to highlight the potential feasibility, profitability and suitability of the proposed expansion, in such a way that enhances our investment returns. Welcome. Background To begin with, you are aware that the Playa Doranda Beach & Resort in Florida has been doing very well in setting up a residential center alongside highly esteemed hotels. The residents and guests in…