The Latin music has certain basic elements. The music comprises styles and rhythms which relate or originate from Latin America. The Latin music has significant influence in the USA and European countries like Spain, Portugal, and Italy. Latin music has four main determining…
The dance was introduced in 1953 by a Cuban violinist called Enrique Jorrín. This dance has split fourth beat. A person begins the dance by starting with the second beat. Enrique also introduced this dance style in London, and it is currently referred to as the ballroom cha-cha (Andrews 7).
3. The rumba music started in Cuba as an integration of many musical practices. Rumba in Cuba is played through both the triple-pulse and the double-pulse structures (Andrews 3). Rumba is rhythmically played using the five-stroke system referred to as clave. The current types of rumba are; Columbia, yambu and guaguanco. The three rumba types are unique, due to different choreography.
4. Samba refers to a Brazilian dance. The dance style originated in Brazil; however, it has African roots which were influenced through slave trade. The Bahian Samba dance is currently a UNESCO Heritage is Humanity (Andrews 10), and it is mostly played in Rio de Janeiro. The samba is traditionally played by various percussion and guitar types. On 2nd December ever year in Brazil, celebration of the Samba National day is held.
5. Carlos Santana is a Mexican American musician, who was very famous in the 1960s and 1970s. His Santana band initiated the integration of Latin American music with rock music. He has won numerous music awards; for example 10 Grammy awards (Andrews 15). The guitar lines of Carlos were usually based on the African and Latin rhythms. His popularity in the world music industry was again felt towards the end of the 1990s.
7. The Andean music ensemble is currently a music type with global audience because; native sounds of the music has been continuously mixed with music form applicable to modern and middle class Europeans.
8. Peruvian wayno is a popular type of Andean music common in Peru, Chile and Argentina. It is performed by various ethic groups, for example the Quechua and the Aymara societies. Its superior character ...
Cite this document
(“Answer 11 questionsthis is not an essay Assignment”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/music/667937-answer-11-questionsthis-is-not-an-essay
(Answer 11 Questionsthis Is Not an Essay Assignment)
“Answer 11 Questionsthis Is Not an Essay Assignment”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/music/667937-answer-11-questionsthis-is-not-an-essay.
Hence, before you go to the examination, try out some ways which can help you to come over any way. Adding to this, here we will be answering all those problems which we will be facing at the time of examination and also how to be prepared well in advance to tackle the same.
While planning, managers use data of previous incidents to figure out the required number of resources. Managers organize by providing safety jobs to different employees of the organization, they influence organization’s employees to pursue safety measures and ensure
The attacks were meant to shake the sheer foundation of America as a country that represents hope and freedom in the world, but failed. The president provided insights on the measures that became in place after the attacks. He verified the resolve and the
It is also relatively cheaper to run fast food production as compared to their safer alternative -organic food- hence the majority of the lower class members opt for fast foods as it is cheaper.
First, fast food stuffs
He argues that people should own their responsibility of their health. The article states,” We’ll all make better choices about diet, exercise, and personal health when someone else isn’t paying for the consequences
The night clubs in this context forms the location where patriarchal tendencies and the manifestation of masculinity is demonstrated (Warren 1). The nightclub is a hidden setup where social status is largely determined by the number of