A Survey on Plagiarism in High School Plagiarism is “the use of someone else’s words, ideas, or line of thought without acknowledgment” (Perrin, 2009, p. 15). Plagiarism is a form of cheating, but many believe that cheating in school is not news anymore…
In quota sampling, the researcher selects the respondents in a survey on the basis of some specified characteristics, which in this case is being a high school student (Rubin & Babbie, 2010). The survey questionnaire is shown as Appendix 1. Based on the first part of the questionnaire, two thirds of the respondents are male and the remaining one third are females. Majority of the respondents are 18 years old (8 out of 30 or 26.67%). The 16 and 19-year-olds make up the two smallest group at 6.67% each. The 14 and 17-year-olds each comprise 23.33% of the respondents, while the 15-year-olds account for 13.33%. Sixteen respondents or 53.33% are enrolled in public high schools, while the remaining 14 or 46.67% study in private schools. Nine or 30% of the students are sophomores, 8 or 26.67% are juniors, 7 or 23.33% are freshmen and 6 or 20% are seniors. Nine out of every 10 students (27 out of 30 or 90%) are aware of what plagiarism is, while the rest reported that they do not understand the term plagiarism. Exactly one third of the students admitted that they always commit acts of plagiarism, while one quarter of the students confessed that they plagiarize frequently. Nine out of 30 (30%) students pleaded guilty of plagiarizing only seldomly, whereas 5 (16.67%) stated that they have never committed plagiarism in connection with school work. ...
Cite this document
(“Of your choice Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/other/18856-of-your-choice
(Of Your Choice Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 Words)
“Of Your Choice Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 Words”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/other/18856-of-your-choice.
Define Monetary Policy, and Discuss the Recent (2011/2012) Direction of Monetary Policy in a Country of Your Choice Introduction The conception of monetary policy is commonly regarded as fiscal strategies or guiding principles which are implemented portraying the means and the techniques of money supply in a particular economy.
At the next level, it is necessary to identify the key factors that are expected to influence the specific concept – either in the short or the long term. Such approach has been used in this paper for identifying and interpreting the characteristics of HRM in Britain.
In this regard the aspect of branding comes into play as brands are essentially used by consumers to distinguish between products and services. In this regard brand community also plays a crucial role in the consumer behaviour of customers. In literature the term brand community as coined by Muniz & O’Guinn (2001) is defined as a specific, non geographical based collection of individuals who share a common belief and faith about a particular brand.
This media also helps in broadcasting the current situations prevailing across the world with respect to different social, cultural and economic contexts, to the people. Films and the film industry are highly significant in terms of spreading information, knowledge and other messages through international communication across the globe.
Keeping them motivated is also very important and not everyone succeeds in doing so. This paper will shed light upon how Tesco is managed, global challenges and what can be expected of the company in the future will also be thrown light upon. Tesco is based out of the UK, dealing mainly with grocery items and general merchandising retail chain.
Intervention of technology in the lives of the humans has been more extensive in the current times than ever before. This development has leaped medical sciences to such a level that humans are even ready to risk their lives in the hands of a programmed machine, commonly known as a surgical robot.
The poem is about youth and procreation. The poet praises the young man of his youth and urges him to procreate. The poet seems to be uncertain that the man will procreate to a point where he immortalizes the man. Up to this point the speakers goal is
What can make a business letter appealing? Let’s consider the following elements:
You can write an appealing document if you know what to write about. Is the message clear? Do you have a subject to disseminate to the organization? Do you have a
2 Pages(500 words)Essay
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Essay on topic Of your choice for FREE!