David Cole through the series of videos presents a very compelling argument on the real story behind the Holocaust. The rationale that supports the proposition that there had been no gas chambers had been more credible because of the footages and the interviews that he had obtained in his visit to Auschwitz…
He himself admits that Zyklon B had been used for delousing and as claimed, 95% of the gas had been to address infectation problems leaving only 5% to kill people. The real question redounds to the verity of the extermination of over 4 million Jews in the Holocaust as proliferated in hundreds of books. The revisionist view definitely stimulates critical thinking and appreciation of the facts as presented. If indeed Cole is correct in saying that there had been no extermination and that we had all been victims of Soviet deception and of exaggerated number and facts then the truth continues to be beyond our grasp. I guess much like everyone else, we had been emotionally invested in the gruesome stories of the holocaust which makes for a riveting story. But a good story and the truth are two different things. The search for the truth is perhaps among the most difficult endeavor to take. History can dependent and subjective. Cole’s allegation that Rudolf Franz Ferdinand Hoess had been tortured to admit to the killings through gas chambers and his subsequent execution in Auschwitz after the Nuremberg Trial is but a farce which had fooled everybody. If this were true, then the concept of justice as we know it must be reconsidered. ...
Cite this document
(“Reaction paper Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/other/20142-reaction-paper
(Reaction Paper Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 Words)
“Reaction Paper Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 Words”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/other/20142-reaction-paper.
However, the authors cite research that has shown that people still have the same willpower like the previous generations, but are unable to execute it owing to the continuous exposure to innumerable temptations present in today’s world. With the increasing number of
In relation to the conflict approach where the society defines a medical problem that has to be addressed, many health providers have had to cope up with this issue in the society. For instance, in Asian countries, due to westernization and women seeing
With the statistics that were provided in the article, one totally agreed with the author’s contention that there is a need to include in health care practitioners’ curriculum, especially nurses, on the theories and best practices
The argument that Africa provided cheap labor was not true because the cost of hiring slaves from the agencies was extremely high because they had to compensate for those who died during the shipping process. After all, some Native Americans and
The Lloyd plantation was located in the Easton area, approximately twelve miles to the North. Easton area is found in the Talbot County, and borders the Miles River. The plantation had large scale agricultural products like wheat, tobacco and corn. Colonel Lloyd had