Considering a water sports park would ideally fit into the given location and also ideal to target the market. Simulating the similar effects of the sea shore i.e generating waves similar to the sea in a make shift pond would really attract peoples curiosity and there by bringing huge crowds. The design of water recreational sports ideally identifies the recreation and sporting opportunities available on the newly acquired land owned by the agency and also harmonizes with the site, and is both suitable and capable of accommodating all infrastructure requirements. Primarily the Albury city is suitable for any kind of development which can be a greatest advantage
To provide within the overall concept all required buildings, structures, amenities and leisure opportunities for the target market of the theme and the regional population it is important to conduct a survey or a study which can clearly indicate us what exactly would be suitable for the people and according to the geographical location. ...
1. A waves generating water pond.
2. A 300 mrts long water skate board.
3. A huge ocean like pond which can accommodate motor boats for scuba diving and water rafting.
4. A big enclosure at the entry which accommodates large number vehicles for parking.
5. A complex at the beginning for booking tickets and visitors lounge and waiting area.
6. Electronic entry gates which can avoid unauthorized entry.
7. 2-3 different food complexes just after the entry in side the recreation center.
8. A separate water pond for women and couples for who ever prefer.
9. Sprawling games enclosure which has many kinds of rides like Columbus, Tora Tora and Giant wheel etcetera for children.
10. Video games for children and electric bumper cars.
11. Depending upon the budget a golf course would also be advisable.
The above mentioned infrastructure would at least require a minimum of 50 acres of land for a comfortable environment.
The management of the recreation center can be outsourced to some other company or can be managed by the owner of the recreation center.
The advantage in outsourcing the maintenance is that any loss or unavoidable situations can be put on the shoulders of the outsourced company. Management has so many functions to take care and some times it becomes difficult to manage so, employing a professional company in maintenance can be a better option for a smooth functioning of the center. Management of the company also needs to take care about the security of the infrastructure and we should be very keen on out sourcing the security of the infrastructure to the best security agency so that the people coming to the recreation center and also the infrastructure can be felt safe in their hands.
The security depends on what security