This can also be referred to the social phenomenon facilitated by the extensive implementation of the internet in the late 1990s and captivating off by means of the procedural improvements in link speed (broadband) in the decade that trailed. Online Customer commitment is qualitatively dissimilar commencing the engagement of consumers' offline.
This particular project will be of help as it will allow the organizations to counter react to the elementary changes in the clients' behaviors that the internet has brought forth. It will also avail the solution to the high level of the incompetence of the custom break off and replicate, broadcast model of promoting (George 1990, pg20). With this report, it will also provide the readers with the knowledge about the consumers' behaviors so as to enable them to know how to deal with their clients in order to be able to provide them with the appropriate products and services that they do need.
From the other researchers, it has been proven that, the relationship of an organization with their clients during marketing affects their way of behavior. This can also be said that, customer engagement is directly proportional to the customer behaviors as well as the relationship marketing. This is so because, with consumer engagement, it commits the clients and thus able to evaluate their behaviors.
2.0 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
For this project to be termed to be successful, it has to fulfil some of the requirements. Thus it will be required to answer some questions such as;
1. What are some of the consumer behaviour that is related to the online consumer engagement
2. How do the online consumer engagement relate to the marketing strategy used by an organisation
3. Why do the managers of the organisations have a preference on the online consumer engagement as compared to the offline one
4. Which relationship does consumer behaviour have with the marketing strategy of the organisation
5. What are the significance of the consumer engagement
The project will be focused on some of the aspects so as to be able to attain its objectives. These objectives will be attained through the questions that have to be answered at the end of the project. These will include:
1. To know some of the consumer behaviours that are related to the online consumer engagement
2. To institute the association connecting the marketing strategies and the online consumer engagement.
3. To establish the advantages of the online consumer engagement compared to the offline consumer engagement.
4. To establish the relationship between consumer behaviour and marketing strategy in any given organisation.
5. The importance of the consumer engagement.
This will entail the way and the techniques that will be used in the research and the way in which the data will be collected so as to get the accurate report for the research project. This will comprise of
4.1 RESEARCH DESIGN
This is a qualitative research. This is because it entails the use of the purposive selection of the sample size and it is also based on the targeted population in the community which will comprise of the digital marketing community. To be able to get the information from the organisation, they will have to answer a number of questionnaires. The questionnaire will be as follows;
To be filled