Once Potatoes arrive at the plan, a thorough examination is done to taste their quality. To achieve this objective, half dozen buckets are randomly filled with some punched with the holes in their cores in order to track them during the cooking process. Potatoes are also…
Once this is done potatoes are ready for automatic peeling and are washed with cold water.
4. Slicing process involves passing potatoes through a revolving impaler/presser which cuts them into proper thin slices in accordance with the required thickness. Chips are cut in regular or ridged according to the blades used.
7. At this stage, slices pass through the air jets to get their excess water removed. During this process, slices are flown into 40-75 ft. oil filled troughs at the temperature of 350-375°F. Paddling process push the slices along and salt is sprinkled at the rate of 1.75 lb of salt to each 100 lb of chips.
As potatoes arrive daily at manufacturing plants, they are checked for quality and are stored at a constant temperature and are processed into chips. To improve the color of the final product, potatoes are also being treated chemically by some manufacturers. However, to prepare the chips, potatoes are fried into oil and are sprinkled with flake salt instead of crystal salt.
10. After cooling and sorting chips are forwarded to the packaging machine where they are measured for their weight as well as a metal detector to check any metal piece that may have been included in the potatoes or being picked up during frying process.
11. A central processing unit code on the bags, which flow down from a roll, tells the machine how much chips should be released into the bag. A bag is formed, machines throws out the proper amount of chips into the bag and bags are sealed than.
12. During this process, it is ensured that excess air is not filled into the bags due to gaps and is nitrogen is used by some manufactures in this regard. Sealed bags are collated and hand-packed into cartons.
Tasting samples are made from each batch at the rate of once per hour. The overall tasting process involves checking the chips for salt, seasoning, moisture, color which is also compared to the charts to confirm acceptable chip colors and flavor.
Though potato chips ...
Cite this document
(“Rewrite Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words - 4”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.net/english/701872-rewrite
(Rewrite Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 Words - 4)
“Rewrite Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 Words - 4”, n.d. https://studentshare.net/english/701872-rewrite.
Initiation of projects occurs in order to implement changes that are needed. Project management is thus a vital methodology when carrying out desired changes like the reducing risk factors in an efficient and effective manner. Projects could exist in many forms including introduction and development of new services, introduction of an improved existing process, development of an information system, production of a new website for clients, and preparation of a response to a large tender.
This is true for a wide variety of different disciplines to include that of the medical profession. As such, analysis and data mining within such a field can help to emphasize and/or underscore certain otherwise hidden consistencies. As a function of this particular type of inference, the researcher and subsequent users can draw a powerful level of understanding and create the possibility for medical resolutions and improvements that would otherwise not be a possibility.
Data mining package known as WEKA is used. Main characteristics are demonstrated in the following. J-48: J-48 as a decision tree is discussed. It depends upon the gain ratio in order to split up the attributes by using the depth-first strategy. Leaves are replaced by the sub trees through a pruning method that also reduced the over filtering.
In addition, writing back also exposes some issues that may have been left untouched by the original author, yet they are of great significance to the society. According to Lessig, the society encourages and allowsthe rewrites to flourish because of the immense importance that they hold (124).
The culture expects quality in all areas of the companys operations, and requires that tasks be done right the first time by eliminating any defects, mistakes, and waste from operations.
Prestige International, Inc. has executed
On the one hand, it is hard to understand a specific policy of Foodmart, because interests of clients are one of the most important concerns for both brick-and-mortar and click-and-mortar businesses. A fair basis for operations for
It is titled Foucault’un İktidar Analizi Bağlamında Eğitim Yönetimine İlişkin Bir Değerlendirme, and it was published in the journal Educational Administration: Theory and Practice in 2012. This journal is published quarterly as