Managing Markering Communication

Managing Markering Communication Essay example
Masters
Essay
Marketing
Pages 10 (2510 words)
Download 0
Managing Marketing Communication Table of Contents Table of Contents 1 Managing Marketing Communication Marketing basically involves spreading brand image and awareness by means of different modes of communication. A company that wishes to target customers needs to have a specific communication channel in order to reach them…

Introduction

A company will only be successful when it uses marketing to turn potential clients into consumers of its products or services. Communication is Constant It is a recognised fact that whether people know it or not, they are constantly sending messages in different ways to others. It has been estimated that marketers’ skills are only responsible for 15% of their success in attracting customers, while the remaining 85% is the result of their ability to inspire trust in potential clients through their communication methods (Gould 2004). This is the reason why companies spend so much on researching on the best ways of creating advertisements (Rossiter and Bellman, 2005). Commercials, as well as other methods of communication, represent a company’s feelings and intentions for its clients. The verbal as well as non verbal cues that are carried in advertisements are vital because they tell potential customers what how they can benefit from the products and services of a company (Zeithaml, Bitner and Gremler, 2006). Even where person to person communication is concerned, strangers will make an immediate assessment of someone upon first meeting them (Shultz 2004). This is before the person has even said a single word. ...
Download paper
Not exactly what you need?

Related papers

marketing communication
Marketing communications aid in defining the relationship of a firm with its customers. Marketing communication, as an organisational unit, emphasises the strategic significance of such communication as well as its lasting impact upon consumers. The models of communication can assume a predictive guide though recognition of the unpredictability and autonomy of the consumers is the most important…
Managing Markering Communication
With the economies of most nations in both the developing and developed worlds becoming more knowledge intensive and sophisticated, there is a greater necessity for the existence of a well-organised network that will allow decision makers to access accurate business information that will, in turn, facilitate transaction sealing and efficiency. Managing Marketing Communication Introduction…
Marketing Communication
In the third section, semiotic analysis is done on the advertisement of United Colours of Benetton and has been interpreted depicting the underlying meaning of the advertisements. Semiotic Analysis Semiotics deals with symbols which occur in the form of pictures and text along with underlying meaning. Since advertisements both print and television tends to make an extensive use of signs and…
Managing People
This will ensure all the work is done at the appropriate time and all the subsequent documentation filed. As such, there will be a sense of accountability in running the firm. In today’s world, it is evident that many employers are reverting to online recruitment, citing its prevalence. It is noted that the internet is one of the rapidly growing service that is in use with more than 60 percent…
Managing people
246-250). In this scenario, an important element is to figure out during what time there is more record of absence, since it could be due to more excessive working hours, no offs per week, working extra hours, more work and less encouragement causing employees to feel the motivated and demoralized. It is important for the organization to assess the situation and design strategies to bring back the…
Managing People
An organisation should therefore strive to reduce constant absenteeism that has direct and indirect negative impacts. Most companies are now focusing on the proactive ways of checking and reducing absenteeism by indentifying and dealing with causes of non-attendance rather than focusing on the absenteeism as a negative entity (Coughlan 2004, P.5). The moist common causes of absenteeism are related…
Managing People
All the activities linked with diversification in the workplace intend to minimize numerous problems related to the performance of different types of roles pertaining to the job. Diversification facilitates effectual flow of communication between the employees in the organizations and helps in building transparency. In addition, it helps in increasing the cohesiveness amid the employees at large…