Job Application Package
Corporate Industrial Engineer Internship
Position Engineering / Summer Internships - Industrial Engineering
• Junior status required (in final summer before graduation)
• Pursuing Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering
• Desirable experience: work measurement methodologies, best method development and cost analysis for project justification
• Effective communication skills
• Good PC skills ? Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
• Assist with the development and maintenance of accurate work measurement systems in a warehouse environment.
• Conduct time studies and frequency studies in distribution centers.
• Assist in the analysis, recommendation, and implementation of enhancements to existing work methods, workflow and processes to increase throughput.
• Administer and maintain productivity reporting processes and systems.
• Collect data to assist in the development of distribution center and capital budgets.
• Analysis of distribution center processes and procedures; identify operational improvement opportunities; design, evaluate and implement changes and/or revisions as required.
• Assist corporate industrial engineering staff as directed.
• Limited local travel required ...